Mod. Notice BigFooty forum changes/updates - got a problem or question - post here

Remove this Banner Ad

Dear fellow WB posters.

As you noticed there are several changes with the forum format and functionality. As we go through some teething issues and we are aware of the missing DT/SC question thread plus a number of player tag threads which have been raised with the site admins to be reviewed in due course.

We are missing a number of other functions such as player sponsor tags, footy tipping etc which will all be recovered in due course

Please be patient and understanding

Regards
WB BF Mods

Threads and features are now reappearing. We've got the DT/SC thread back and a number of player threads under dog tags.

We'll be back up to full functionality in no time and the techies are working hard to implement the features.:cool:

I still find it hard to think of this as BigFooty. Feels like a default, cheap phpBB theme or something. I'm not normally one to complain about change of websites (facebook changes amuse me cause everyone goes into meltdown) but thus far this seems a bit pointless for BigFooty.

I'm pretty sure that we never got around to creating a Redpath thread. I also think that there was no Greenwood thread either.

I only assumed that we had. Seeing that vbulletin redirects to the new board it's not possible for us plain old mods to check ;) but if we end up not having one, all the more reason to start one for young Jack :)

In the section for replying to posts, the feature for attaching links is not highlighted and not working most of the time both with Firefox and Safari.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the section for replying to posts, the feature for attaching links is not highlighted and not working most of the time both with Firefox and Safari.
You mean the insert/edit link button? Have you been highlighting the whole word or sentence before you try and click it?

You mean the insert/edit link button? Have you been highlighting the whole word or sentence before you try and click it?
No - don't get it....... used to be you would click on the button, insert link, click ok and it would appear in the post. Why or how would you highlight a word to put in as a link? I guess I have seen people put in a word that takes you to a link but dunno how that works. ????

Edit Ok I experimented with the question marks at the end there and made them into a link and see how it works that way. Bit different from how it used to work.....

No - don't get it....... used to be you would click on the button, insert link, click ok and it would appear in the post. Why or how would you highlight a word to put in as a link? I guess I have seen people put in a word that takes you to a link but dunno how that works. ????

Edit Ok I experimented with the question marks at the end there and made them into a link and see how it works that way. Bit different from how it used to work.....

I think I know what you mean....
You can just copy and paste a link directly from the url on the page you're on. You don't have to use the insert link button. The insert/edit link button on here is for highlighting the words you want to have the link as. Like this - so when you highlight the words, the button becomes clickable.

If that's what you mean, haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back