Feedback BigFooty Forum Upgrade - Read OP first, then post issues and feedback in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive pile of puss as usual, it's not broke, stop trying to fix it, FFS!!:mad:(that emoji sux):'(
Yes. It was broken, and about to get worse with version 1 at end of life.

Massive pile of puss as usual, it's not broke, stop trying to fix it, FFS!!:mad:(that emoji sux):'(
This is the worst. Usually the updates take a bit of getting used to. I can't even navigate bigfooty anymore.
Can we have a change back to the old layout option button please?

Oh and desktop view on my phone is equally s**t. That was the way to go a few layouts back. Now both are unusable. ( On my phone where I use bigfooty 99%of the time)

Is the app any better now? This looks like what I remember the app looking like about a year ago and I couldn't do it.

My desk comp - "Oops! We ran into some problems. Your account has temporarily been locked due to failed login attempts."

Nooo, only one attempt.

Worked ok on tablet, although 504 Gateway Timeout failed blah blah comes up frequently.

Last edited:
My av doesn't seem to fit properly now.

and the new emoticons are bad, not as expressive as the old ones and look like those shitty ones you see on phones.
Same. My name is also written downwards 1 letter a line

87A8FAB1-CEDA-4633-A0BD-18F706A64DDD.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its abysmal design in every way and ghastly to look at. It was fine before. These side pictures just crowd the page. The icons under peoples names are a joke right...low res kiddy drawings? Teal is horrible. I could go on......
Change for changes sake is never. Is never.... a good thing. Will you ever learn?
Go back and look at how the old design had space and not overburdened with graphics.

You guys are doubtlessly on top of it - but performance is still pretty sluggish. Better now than earlier this arvo but the site definitely lacks the "snap" one expects with a 2019 :)oops:) website.

Hi, things I've noticed from my initial play:-

Navigation options have been removed, you can't jump from say WRFL div 1 directly to AFL forums, you have to laboriously retrace your steps back through the layers of subfora. Also Similar Threads has been removed so you can't jump to other subfora with unread posts, say see what's unread in WRFL div 3 from WRFL div 1. If you remember you have to backtrack and retrace your steps through the subfora.

Maybe I'm wrong and just haven't found the right buttons, my wife can tell you this is a common failing :)

Many of us have fought long and hard to get a like button in Convos.

Please don't try get it taken away from us.
Mate, with this my like to post ratio would be about 63 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back