Feedback BigFooty Forum Upgrade - Read OP first, then post issues and feedback in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d like to see join date at least.

Edit: Just noticed it’s there when you tap the avatar. Still, rather it visible that having to tap.

In dark mode you can see everything which I tried in another browser. Join date, likes and post counts.

Couldn’t log in for about 30 minutes, was told my account was locked due to incorrect log in attempts (even on an old account that hasn’t been used for 5 years).

Same, but all good now.

I can login on the bigfooty app, but not via the website at all due to this error: "Oops! We ran into some problems. Your account has been temporarily locked due to failed login attempts".
There'll be no actual failed attempts for my account as I use a password manager software so the password entered is never wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My desk comp - "Oops! We ran into some problems. Your account has temporarily been locked due to failed login attempts."

Nooo, only one attempt.

Worked ok on tablet, although 504 Gateway Timeout failed blah blah comes up frequently.
Same as me. Finally was able to log in after same message for laptop and phone. The font size is very small for us old people IMO. I hate change. (Where's the shouting old man smilie? A cup of coffee comes up instead!?)

Hopefully there will be a better contrast oif colour similar to what there was previous when looking at threads. The new one is very bland and slightly annoying to read at times because it needs a background which is darker in colour.

When i open my pm conversations the unread conversation is not in bold.

Gotta say, a lot of the good features in the previous version have disappeared.

No idea who's asked to test/review these changes prior to release, but I'd suggest a new review Cohort is required asap

I can login through the app but on the website I get, "Your account has temporarily been locked due to failed login attempts."

As my password is saved I don't know how this is possible.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Try it again. I got the same message then it worked when I tried again 10 minutes later.

And the previous Crowd “home” and top buttons were helpful. Can they be restored?

HI I cannot now log in with my normal log in account

my account name was sammm

when i try and log in it says the following

1546328562939.png

can you please assist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back