Feedback BigFooty Forum Upgrade - Read OP first, then post issues and feedback in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chief

In an effort to improve the flaunting of my e-peen as an Eagles supporter is it possible for the little trophy badge to be returned next to the username for supporters of the reigning premier?

Cheers and apologies if already dealt with elsewhere in the thread.
Please read the OP.

It's an old iPhone with an old software version. Maybe 4 years old. I can't update it for some reason.

It's probably just an issue for old iPhone software.
I would say so - it isn't displaying the buttons in the right place either.

Do you have another browser on there?

Also, in the old version the clubs dropdown just had all the club boards rather than their subforums too like below

1547262674651.png

and the first link was to the AFL MB board which is now gone. I don't know about anyone else but I miss the AFL MB link and I find it a bit unnecessary to have all the sub-boards listed when you can just get there from the club's mb.

Sorry for the multiple posts. Just posting stuff as I come across it/think of it.

Is there a reason i'm not getting alerts to a thread i post on eg The BigFooty Liverpool Army?
Try un-watching then re-watching.
I have the same issue. I no longer get alerts to new posts (on Football Statistics and Footy History boards). I have un-watched then re-watched many times, but nothing has changed. The only alerts I get are for likes received and when somebody quotes me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the same issue. I no longer get alerts to new posts (on Football Statistics and Footy History boards). I have un-watched then re-watched many times, but nothing has changed. The only alerts I get are for likes received and when somebody quotes me.
Tapatalk or web page?

Also, in the old version the clubs dropdown just had all the club boards rather than their subforums too like below

View attachment 604116

and the first link was to the AFL MB board which is now gone. I don't know about anyone else but I miss the AFL MB link and I find it a bit unnecessary to have all the sub-boards listed when you can just get there from the club's mb.

Sorry for the multiple posts. Just posting stuff as I come across it/think of it.
Yes all that is in SuperNav which hasn’t been updated to version 2 yet.

What was the error?
Can't see it in the op and have read every one of your posts in here since this, I know lucky me ;) but can't seem to find anything more on it.

Capture5.JPG

That's all I get when trying to change avatars. All gifs, and some I've used previously.
Desktop PC on Chrome.

Can't see it in the op and have read every one of your posts in here since this, I know lucky me ;) but can't seem to find anything more on it.

View attachment 604506

That's all I get when trying to change avatars. All gifs, and some I've used previously.
Desktop PC on Chrome.
OK I have an idea - have passed it on to be investigated and fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back