Bigfooty Fremantle supporter information.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone!

Location: Melbourne (Sydenham) - I moved from Perth northern suburbs 3 years ago

Occupation: It's too hard to describe my job but it's in aviation

How often do you post: Not much yet, but I'm pretty good when it comes to posting way too much in forums

How long have you supported the Dockers: Since their first game v Claremont. My brother & I were asked to do the scoreboard for the game! Why they would ask a 10 & 12 year old to do math is beyond me, and the scoreboard was an OH&S hazard, and we may have messed up the score at one point, but from that day, Freo were my team.

Transport: 06 Astra

Other Sports: Roller derby, cricket

Favourite Foods: Chips at the footy!

Favourite Drinks: beerbeerbeer

Best Radio Station: JJJ (I haven't retuned any other stations into my car since moving from Perth)

TV Shows I'd Never Miss: Archer, Adventure Time, Castle, Game of Thrones, any Freo games

Best Holiday Spots: Kununurra

Most amazing thing I've done or seen: Football related: Freo's first derby win! First finals win. First Grand Final! And the sea of purple walking from Fed Square to the G.

Biggest Fear/Phobia: Spiders bleurgh

Have You Any Piercings Or Tattoos? A couple of small tats but you'd have to buy me a beer first to see them

Hobbies: Guitar, piano, singing, dancing, hiking, baking

Dream Job: Princess

Favourite Board/Video Games: Cards Against Humanity

Only just found this

How often do you post: Often

How long have you supported the Dockers: Since 2001

Transport: 2002 Commodore

Other Sports: NFL, cricket

Favourite Foods: Burgers

Favourite Drinks: Beer

Best Radio Station: Spotify :cool:

TV Shows I'd Never Miss: Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Billions, Silicon Valley, Archer, Rick and Morty, Bobs Burgers

Best Holiday Spots: Shark Bay

Most amazing thing I've done or seen: Backpacked around Europe

Biggest Fear/Phobia: Humans

Have You Any Piercings Or Tattoos? Nope

Hobbies: Music, sports, games

Dream Job: Lead guitarist for the worlds biggest progressive metal band.

Favourite Board/Video Games: GTA, Halo, Guitar Hero

Hi everyone!

Location: Melbourne (Sydenham) - I moved from Perth northern suburbs 3 years ago

How often do you post: Not much yet, but I'm pretty good when it comes to posting way too much in forums

How long have you supported the Dockers: Since their first game v Claremont. My brother & I were asked to do the scoreboard for the game! Why they would ask a 10 & 12 year old to do math is beyond me, and the scoreboard was an OH&S hazard, and we may have messed up the score at one point, but from that day, Freo were my team.

Best Radio Station: JJJ (I haven't retuned any other stations into my car since moving from Perth)

TV Shows I'd Never Miss: Archer, Adventure Time, Castle, Game of Thrones, any Freo games

Most amazing thing I've done or seen: Football related: Freo's first derby win! First finals win. First Grand Final! And the sea of purple walking from Fed Square to the G.

Have You Any Piercings Or Tattoos? A couple of small tats but you'd have to buy me a beer first to see them

32382e

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi everyone!

Ha!
My first job in Melbourne was in Sydenham, back in 2013 when we drove across the Nullaboring.
And I worked with a Roller Derby girl & even took my son to watch it one time.
It was great fun!

Location: Nedlands but obviously originally from Adelaide (blackwood area)
Occupation: semi retired but build businesses (mining, property, funds management, IT, manufacturing and services)
How often do you post: too often
How long have you supported the Dockers: Since moving to Perth ~94
Transport: BM
Other Sports: play indoor and outdoor soccer & yoga
Favourite Foods: Dosa for breakfast
Favourite Drinks: scotch
Best Radio Station: spotify
TV Shows I'd Never Miss: AFL
Best Holiday Spots: country side france and the jungles of borneo
Most amazing thing I've done or seen: won an award for working with a terrorist group and creating peace in an area
Biggest Fear/Phobia: getting bored
Have You Any Piercings Or Tattoos? too old and grumpy for fads
Hobbies: soccer, watching 1960s boxing and going to busted arse places
Dream Job: Already have it
Favourite Board/Video Games: dungeon seige

Gee whiz, going through this thread some of you guys have been here for ages. I didn't even realize.

There's something really interesting about reading posts from over 15 years ago.

Rob nurries Kenny_01 :clapping:

Too long mate.....still I look back that long ago and there's not a huge amount that's the same in my life. Except bigfooty......

This looks fun.

Location: South Dakota, USA. Nobody lives here. The weather is best comparable to Siberia. We have Mount Rushmore and nothing else famous, but I live 6 hours away from it.
How often do you post: just joined 5 days ago, not much thus far
How long have you supported the Dockers: a few years, but just settled on them as my only team this season
Transport: 2009 GMC Sierra with no 4-wheel drive, which makes winter difficult sometimes
Other Sports: ice hockey, American football, Gaelic football, hurling sometimes
Favorite Foods: fried fresh caught fish
Favorite Drinks: vodka and ginger ale, any whisk(e)y neat
Best Radio Station: Our classic country station. I don't like new country but that stuff's alright.
TV Shows I'd Never Miss: South Park
Best Holiday Spots: Vegas (during hockey season, I'm trash at gambling), otherwise the Adirondacks or Alaska
Most amazing thing I've done/seen: lived in 9 different cities in 7 different states in 3 time zones, survived congestive heart failure, drove 24 hours solo non-stop to see/surprise family
Biggest Fear/Phobia: small spaces
Have You Any Piercings Or Tattoos? never got around to it, too old for that nonsense now
Hobbies: play in 5 different bands, and taking apart electronics and cussing at them when I can't put them back together
Dream Job: bass guitar QA tester, if there is such a thing
Favorite Board/Video Games: Onitama, chess, Risk, backgammon, D&D

Last edited:
Welcome aboard SoDakDocker

What made you settle on Freo?

It was ultimately just watching a lot of games from a lot of teams, and only one side particular jumped out to me. The loss to GCS left me feeling a bit stunned and it dawned on me that I had finally really started caring about how a team does. Maybe part of that is that I also like the colors and the song, and from what very little I know about Australia I feel like if I were to move there and choose where I went, it would be in or around Perth.

So all that, plus I don't very much like the Eagles. An odd combination of factors is what I'm saying, I guess.

Last edited:
Never saw this

How often do you post: Usually once a day

How long have you supported the Dockers: Actually not too sure, the story my parents told me was I saw the Dockers beat Port in 2006 and fell in love from there. Good choice 4 year old me

Transport: Public transport

Other Sports: Basketball

Favourite Foods: Hot Dogs (no sauce/mustard, get a lot of flack for that)

Favourite Drinks: Orange Juice

Best Radio Station: Triple J

TV Shows I'd Never Miss: Bojack Horseman

Best Holiday Spots: Never been past Melbourne hahaha, I guess a dream holiday spot however is Japan

Most amazing thing I've done or seen: Directed and operated the camera for a school film in grade 6. Had to edit everything as well, got sick 2nd last day and did most of the work on the last day. Still amazed the school let my teacher make me do it

Biggest Fear/Phobia: Some sort of future where we live in virtual reality

Have You Any Piercings Or Tattoos?: Not for another year

Hobbies: Music, footy, gaming.

Dream Job: Recording artist

Favourite Board/Video Games: Street Fighter 3, Counter Strike, God of War, Chess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back