Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpacking CDs from their boxes all weekend and setting up the rumpus room.

Heartening to know that throughout that time, my son (nearly 4), continually puts Legion of the Damned "Feel the Blade" & Opeth "Blackwater Park" on claiming them both as "his favourite". The Force is strong with this one....

Unpacking CDs from their boxes all weekend and setting up the rumpus room.

Heartening to know that throughout that time, my son (nearly 4), continually puts Legion of the Damned "Feel the Blade" & Opeth "Blackwater Park" on claiming them both as "his favourite". The Force is strong with this one....

My boy likes Overkill. Horrorscope his favourite.

uncle slam is probably the biggest ST copy i've come across, as well as sharing a band member. have ST's chops but vox that can sometimes pass for mike muir, but a bit on the boring side though, but can scratch that crossover itch.

uncle slam is probably the biggest ST copy i've come across, as well as sharing a band member. have ST's chops but vox that can sometimes pass for mike muir, but a bit on the boring side though, but can scratch that crossover itch.

Great album that, and from memory i think they were all ex-st members?
Their 2nd album was a letdown (one or two good songs), but i still play this one semi-regularly

Was listening to Osbourne last night and it made me think if songs you really like but have wtf moments which detract from the quality.

Lightning Strikes - why have a pop chorus? Really brings it down. I mean really.

Judas Priest - Ram it Down. This one doesn't really damage it like Lightning Strike's chorus but that bridge.....what the hell were they thinking?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy day ahead after the arrival of this little package...

026cc431972473093ce39a9f72660c0c.jpg

I've had Stranded by Gojira on constant repeat in my head this past 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back