Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I prefer the 80s stuff but Human is definitely the best of the 90s. Symbolic was decent. TSOP was trying to be too prog for its own good. ITP is the same to a lesser degree than TSOP

Yeah I prefer the 80s stuff but Human is definitely the best of the 90s. Symbolic was decent. TSOP was trying to be too prog for its own good. ITP is the same to a lesser degree than TSOP

Problem with ITP is that he didn't allow La Roque to cut lose. A shame as he is my favourite guitarist in metal.

Southland JB is the worst in history. Still no Inquisition. Even checked under letters that the I in the logo that may have confused the plebs who work there (they often had Carcass - Surgical Steel under S and I would move them back to C because of the great guy that I am). Looks like I'm going to have to do a bit of an eBay haul.

Southland JB is the worst in history. Still no Inquisition. Even checked under letters that the I in the logo that may have confused the plebs who work there (they often had Carcass - Surgical Steel under S and I would move them back to C because of the great guy that I am). Looks like I'm going to have to do a bit of an eBay haul.

I thought I was the only kind, considerate punter who re-organised metal CDs into the correct place at JB. That Carcass is a serial offender lol.

Eastland JB would be close to the worst....

I thought I was the only kind, considerate punter who re-organised metal CDs into the correct place at JB. That Carcass is a serial offender lol.

Eastland JB would be close to the worst....

Eastland is already daylight ahead because last time I was there about 2 or 3 weeks ago I grabbed Scream Bloody Gore reissue and Nazxul - Iconoclast. Space time itself would collapse if Southland even looked at stocking them. I need to get back to Essendon DFO. Haven't been there in years but last time they stocked everything from Abigor to Zyklon.

Eastland is already daylight ahead because last time I was there about 2 or 3 weeks ago I grabbed Scream Bloody Gore reissue and Nazxul - Iconoclast. Space time itself would collapse if Southland even looked at stocking them. I need to get back to Essendon DFO. Haven't been there in years but last time they stocked everything from Abigor to Zyklon.

My parents moved to Beaumaris so might kill 2 birds with 1 stone when they come back from overseas and take a look for myself while I visit. Like a train wreck you just wanna watch (but you know it's wrong)...might have to go see this Southland store of yours...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My parents moved to Beaumaris so might kill 2 birds with 1 stone when they come back from overseas and take a look for myself while I visit. Like a train wreck you just wanna watch (but you know it's wrong)...might have to go see this Southland store of yours...

It's sic if you're looking for Korn, Five Finger Death Punch and Slipknot.

I think Astriaal were using profiling amps or something through to the desk and their guitar tones were arse :(

Immo absolutely nailing it though.

Immolation were brutal. No other way to describe it.

Yep those grooves were brutal. I was only going to hang around for a few tunes and then try to get home at a decent time but I stuck around for the whole thing. Great mix of tunes, would have been good to get something off Unholy Cult though unless they did and I wasn't paying attention. All That Awaits Us from Kingdom of Conspiracy right near the end was awesome. Their sound was spot on too.

Have the worst bangover ever this morning. Inmolation absolutely destroyed. So stoked I travelled over.

Highlights: Into Everlasting Fire, Father You're Not a Father, No Jesus No Beast

Nah this just isnt Asphx.. How the hell they can continue without Bob, Eric and even Wannes is a joke.. Each to their own I guess.
Are they really?? I like Martin but he's not enough to carry that band without he core members. It's like Cryptopsy only having Flo in the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back