Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here from Adelaide? Whats the metal scene like there? Am moving there soon for work and will be keen to see some gigs

Enigma on Hindley St is the only Metal bar with gigs every weekend. The scene is ok, nothing special, the most popular Adelaide bands I'm aware of are probably...
Mournful Congregation - Funeral Doom
Dyssidia - Prog
Tzun Tzu - Death
Voros - Death
Truth Corroded - Thrash
Alkira - Thrash

While I'm here I'll plug my mates Post/Prog Metal band Overview Effect, they've got the supporting gig in Adelaide for Katatonia at the end of the year.

Enigma on Hindley St is the only Metal bar with gigs every weekend. The scene is ok, nothing special, the most popular Adelaide bands I'm aware of are probably...
Mournful Congregation - Funeral Doom
Dyssidia - Prog
Tzun Tzu - Death
Voros - Death
Truth Corroded - Thrash
Alkira - Thrash

While I'm here I'll plug my mates Post/Prog Metal band Overview Effect, they've got the supporting gig in Adelaide for Katatonia at the end of the year.
Voros sounds pretty good, I'll check out the other ones at some stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...and still no reference to "Blackout"...

FWIW, one of the guys I was with at the concert met the band at the airport and was told by the guys they were coming back to do a proper OZ tour after this current one is done.

Makes sense. They only played Melbourne but did New Caledonia - sounds like a holiday with some gigs in between. They play Vietnam tomorrow - bet that would be fun. And no, there was no Blackout but most of the day was spent In Trance.

Makes sense. They only played Melbourne but did New Caledonia - sounds like a holiday with some gigs in between. They play Vietnam tomorrow - bet that would be fun. And no, there was no Blackout but most of the day was spent In Trance.
Always wanted to check out NC. What's been cranking lately man?

Always wanted to check out NC. What's been cranking lately man?

This week has been new Suicidal, a lot of Demented Are Go! (a psychobilly band I really like), new Running Wild, Evil Conduct (an oi! band I like), Vanilla Muffins (another oi! band) and King Diamond. Picked up new Testament today.

Yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back