Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axe #11 arrived today. The most impulse buys of all impulse buys. Wtf else was I meant to do when one of the guitar shops I follow on FB puts up a limited run Ibanez prestige in left handed? Limited runs are self explanatory, but to see one on a shelf in left? Give me that s**t.

What is a funny story is how I got this one by the missus.

Baroness tonight, already on the amber truth serum

Anyone else from here going though?

Also, finally got around to buying their most recent 3 the other day too, way overdue!

Also, finally got around to buying their most recent 3 the other day too, way overdue!

How was it?

I'm not a massive fan, but I was planning on going. I'd forgotten all about it until Thursday, and by then I just didn't feel committed.

How was it?

I'm not a massive fan, but I was planning on going. I'd forgotten all about it until Thursday, and by then I just didn't feel committed.
Bloody amazing mate, seeing them at Soundwave wasn't enough and was really pleased to hear The Gnashing live again. The two support acts were also pretty incredible Stoner/Doom, so was a great gig all-round.

Ended up seeing Vanishing Point/Teramaze in Gtown the night after and had a chat to dudes from both bands during it. Fair to say I need physio after all the headbanging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody amazing mate, seeing them at Soundwave wasn't enough and was really pleased to hear The Gnashing live again. The two support acts were also pretty incredible Stoner/Doom, so was a great gig all-round.

Ended up seeing Vanishing Point/Teramaze in Gtown the night after and had a chat to dudes from both bands during it. Fair to say I need physio after all the headbanging.

Sounds like you're doing it right then!

Saw them here in Adelaide last night. Brilliant! The Gnashing, If I have to Wake Up and Shock Me the highlights.

Christened one of my Mgła shirts today to go do some Xmas shopping. At the counter in Foot Locker and the guy serving goes "Mgła, great black metal from my homeland." Just when you think you're surrounded by normies someone cool emerges.

Was in a shoe shop last year with my girlfriend bored as *, and while she was looking at shoes the lady behind the counter said to me "If you walked in here ten years ago wearing that t-shirt I would have sucked your utensil"
Old as hell Danzig t-shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back