Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoy. Chewing coffee toffee whilst listening to Malevolent Creation.

its better than what's going on over here anyway. As an Adelaide CBD dweller, i can tell you 99% of the time, nothing is happening, it's like Port Augusta at night. Currently fringe etc but i'd need a hefty battle axe to wade through the hipsters, baby boomers, vape smoke, and douchebags

Where & when?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday at the Corner. Early forcast is 31 degrees during the day, hoping it cools down significantly by evening for Mgła's sake. If you haven't seen the flyer then Departe and Ulcerate also playing. I think one more but can't remember who.

Saturday at the Corner. Early forcast is 31 degrees during the day, hoping it cools down significantly by evening for Mgła's sake. If you haven't seen the flyer then Departe and Ulcerate also playing. I think one more but can't remember who.

Yeah I have seen the flyer actually. Had Ulcerate on in the car on the way into the city before. I might try and make it - Mgla too good to miss I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 2 days after I got my last package from Mgła they announced they restocked Exercises in Futility LP so had to make another order and grabbed a hoodie while I was at it to make the postage worth while. Last couple times I ordered the stuff took about a week to get here on global express but this time the tracking had no movement since it left Warsaw on 16/2. Got a bit concerned so contacted Polish Post and not sure if it was coincidence or my inquiry helped find a lost mail pallet somewhere but a few days later the tracking showed it was in Melbourne. Should have it in my hands tomorrow and means I have their full catalog on CD and vinyl. /fanboy

Marduk are almost my favourite band, and the opportunity to see Heaven shall burn played in full is too good to miss, so I'll definitely be there. Mgla, Gorguts, etc are just bonuses (bonuses who I'd go out of my way to see anytime, though).

Direct-Underground-Fest.jpg

To those bastards going - enjoy! Jealous af

Marduk is a staple and just a bonus, Gorguts will be good if they stick to their classic work, but am going for Mgła. Would pay full price just to see them. I love my Dissection clones but Mgła are one of the best things to happen to black metal in a long time IMO. To me Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Os is a landmark in black metal and few have come close to recapturing it. Again IMO Mgła, Drudkh and Blut Aus Nord have been the best things to happen since. Black metal gives me such a hard on.

Marduk is a staple and just a bonus, Gorguts will be good if they stick to their classic work, but am going for Mgła. Would pay full price just to see them. I love my Dissection clones but Mgła are one of the best things to happen to black metal in a long time IMO. To me Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Os is a landmark in black metal and few have come close to recapturing it. Again IMO Mgła, Drudkh and Blut Aus Nord have been the best things to happen since. Black metal gives me such a hard on.

I'll make sure I'm not standing in front of you when they come on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_2355.jpg
Would prefer to see the real Entombed lineup but it appears the original guys are too lazy to do anything so this is as good as it's going to get. LG Petrov is still a great frontman and they will play some classic Entombed material.

I want With Hearts Towards None III as the closer, but I'll be happy with what they bring.

Is that the one with the spoken sample over the head banging riff? Because that one is great too. Damn their song naming formula though haha. Exercises in Futility VI has a pretty good closing vibe though.

My final package arrived from them today too. So now I have every release on both CD and vinyl. Going to binge the LPs from when I get up Saturday until the show.

Is that the one with the spoken sample over the head banging riff? Because that one is great too. Damn their song naming formula though haha. Exercises in Futility VI has a pretty good closing vibe though.

My final package arrived from them today too. So now I have every release on both CD and vinyl. Going to binge the LPs from when I get up Saturday until the show.

Even with their naming convention, I'd call it the title track. Towards the end, "With hearts towards none!" (it does have a spoken sample, sounds like it's from a megaphone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back