Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

My son asked me to buy him a Foreigner album as he heard "Cold as Ice". Told him I was a fan of that song too at his age. Haha.

Ha ha what a cool little dude. For some reason my son latched onto Queensrÿche Rage for Order and their self-titled EP. Same albums, same songs over and over and over......and over. Kinda cool.

Ha ha what a cool little dude. For some reason my son latched onto Queensrÿche Rage for Order and their self-titled EP. Same albums, same songs over and over and over......and over. Kinda cool.

First song my son really enjoyed was Overkill's "Coma". He used to repeat the chorus.....haha.

Yeah I saw that last week. Tour coincides with the release of their new album "Medusa". I've seen them numerous times. One of my favourite bands for sure.

I've never seen them, so I'm actually quite excited for this.

Tickets purchased for Angelcorpse in July and Ministry in September. Two bands I've wanted to see for a long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1st new song off the new Anathema album later this year

Got my ticket for December show already. Look forward to seeing them at 170 Russell Street. Their last two shows at The Corner were great but this will have a bigger feel at the different venue.

Only made one album (below). Unfortunately their singer died just before it was released. That Anathema track reminded me of them. Side project of one of the Swallow the Sun guys plus the Norrman
Brothers (October Tide/Katatonia).

484a3f3accb71bc4528ad21a49de3d99.jpg
October Tide, Katatonia and Swallow The Sun sounds like a great combination.

Had a gift card to use. Bought the Horisont album (blind buy), Gates of Ishtar reissue (blind), The Night Flight Orchestra new one (blind buy - probably risky but will see) and the Taake comp from a couple of years back. Horisont on now, into second track. Decent hard rock.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back