Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

My weather app is saying 7.8C but feels like 1.4C. Who decides what it feels like? Is that a job? How do I apply? Where does the 0.4 come from? Does someone else argue that it actually feels like 1.5C instead?

Was having the same discussion earlier. Also been thinking about for no good reason why dogs will be happy as Larry being walked on a leash though as soon as they sense another dog, they go into 'come on mate have a go' mode. Seinfeld material.

My weather app is saying 7.8C but feels like 1.4C. Who decides what it feels like? Is that a job? How do I apply? Where does the 0.4 come from? Does someone else argue that it actually feels like 1.5C instead?
i think there is some formula to work it out with the wind speed and humidity? but i agree it's very stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clowns at shows who video are so annoying. Why can't they just watch the show and perhaps buy a live dvd? Do they really watch the s**t footage they take? They obviously don't care about killing the atmosphere and disturbing other people's view of the show. Imagine being front and centre at a Judas Priest show and filming it on your iPhone - sorry just yells poser alert to me (and yes I know it could be a diehard fan who doesn't usually do it etc).

Clean up the production, change the vocals and remove the SS and symbols etc and you have Ghost. The way the sheep on NWN carry on about this band is embarrassing.

Nothing even remotely 'bad' about BMSS besides their name. Just another occult'ish Sabbath/stoner band with some edgy symbols.

I don't want my words to be misconstrued and I'm not saying it should be perfectly fine to be a racist, homophobe or anything like that, but it's this sort of sanitation that's killing metal and goes against everything that extreme metal, especially black metal, is about. The things on this notice have never been accepted in any public place for as long as I can remember. Thought police have replaced the need for common sense but it's also a platform to push their own ideological agendas. No surprise that it's for an event in Washington state, a place that proudly sports a statue of Lenin.

61553890_2515400848493428_7472383564709888000_n.jpg

There was a story the other day of some guy getting kicked out for having a Goatmoon patch at Maryland Deathfest even though there were Burzum shirts and even Phil Anselmo was performing with Scour. Sure, Anselmo apologised, but the types targetting all these bands with questionable lyrics and the likes haven't been so forgiving, but yet never raised a peep about Anselmo. Crazy times.

After Phil's recent controversies I'm stuffed how he has survived the witch hunt thus far.

Probably all turn a blind eye because they liked Pantera back in the day. :D They are pretty selective in who they target it seems.

Kind of hoping Kroda go unnoticed for their gig here in November. I guess the UK has had some tours cancelled. I think Infernal War were one of them and Satanic Warmaster almost fell through.

Does the UK have a super woke area? Like in Australia it's obviously Melbourne, the US it's Seattle and San Fran. Places where your band would be banned from playing because someone listened to a Graveland album once 15 years ago? I'd imagine this would be Edinburgh.

Can't stop listening to Idle Hands debut Mana

It's like a perfect combination of Goth Rock and Heavy metal, I absolutely love it. Favourite tracks are Nightfall, Don't Waste Your Time and the best track on the album IMO Give me to the night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back