(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schauermann

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Had to get get this as preorder:

Soulseller Records proudly presents

OPHTHALAMIA “II ELISHIA II” 2CD/TRIPLE LP/DIGITAL/T-SHIRT

What you have here is some of the most classic (unreleased) material by the iconic second wave of Swedish black metal masters Ophthalamia.
In various recordings and line ups brought to you by none other than IT, ALL, Winter, Mourning, Night, Bone, Legion and others.
The original release was made in 1997 (as “To Elishia”) and contained the same 10 tracks of this release (but remastered from the originals this time).
The remaining 12 tracks are all previously unreleased bonus tracks.
Cover art for this release by IT.
Features exclusive unseen pictures provided by Desire.
The ”II ELISHIA II” project started September 18th 2010 with selections, digitalisations and transfers, it was edited in May 2013 and finalized in September 28th 2018 by Michael Bohlin.

Pre-order/listen here:

World: https://soulsellerrecords.bandcamp.com
Americas: https://soulsellerrecords.aisamerch.com/

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
First listen to Allegaeon - Apoptosis. I believe this is the first Allegaeon album ive listened to and im enjoying it a lot. I'm considering whether i go see them with NeO, Caligula's Horse, Beyond Creation & Rivers of Nihil this Sunday :think:

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Baggy Green, Storm, Celtic F.C.
Rare 1992 rough mix (no vocals). Anyone seen this before? Or have this already? Limited to 100 copies.

Haven't seen that one before, but I've got the Life Eternal release, which is a different mix of De Mysteriis; limited to 1000, I think.

Edit: It's 3000 limitation, and is only a different mix of five songs, not the whole album, from Attila's personal collection. Nowhere near as rare, and therefore as elite, as yours, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Dug out some old DH, and was struck by how much early-COF (1st album etc, before the 'balls in a vice'-era kicked in) dani filth sounds like the singer.
Wonder if he was an influence, or just happy coincidence.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Thread starter #6,750
why didnt you just go tonight instead of traveling to sydney tomorrow to see them?
Because I love an adventure. Loudness about to start - killer venue here. Dropped a fair bit in Utopia this afternoon and happy to see the new Enforcer was in stock.

Top Bottom