Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Winding down with some Katatonia - ‘Tonight’s Decision’ and the amazing ‘Last Fair Deal Gone Down’.

Got the first Boston album on. Might move to Katatonia next. Keeping it 'non metal friendly' at the moment.

Could do worse than their last album ‘Fall of Hearts’. They’d started to bore me; caught in a rut for a while but they turned the ship around with this one. Serein is a great song.

Will play that next.

Got the first Boston album on. Might move to Katatonia next. Keeping it 'non metal friendly' at the moment.

That first Boston album is a masterpiece. Such an enjoyable listen given its catchy as hell but the musicianship is still at the forefront! I'm currently spinning some Yes

Marooned at the Sandbelt Hotel while a mechanic up the road’s doing a rwc for an old sports car I bought. Already dropped 100 in the machines, hopefully get a win when I pick up the car in halfa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marooned at the Sandbelt Hotel while a mechanic up the road’s doing a rwc for an old sports car I bought. Already dropped 100 in the machines, hopefully get a win when I pick up the car in halfa

Get a big enough win and then you can pop across the road and pick up a new one.

That first Boston album is a masterpiece. Such an enjoyable listen given its catchy as hell but the musicianship is still at the forefront! I'm currently spinning some Yes

Love it. Soloing ahead of its time IMO.

deathevocation why not drink straight vodka? No carbs

I love whiskey. The reason I stopped drinking is because I work in a very boozey industry and just had a gutful of the binge drinking, hangovers, impact on lifestyle and being a deadbeat dad. I can drink whiskey neat or with soda and be fine from a diet perspective. I'll get back on the gas one day but currently enjoying my break.

Finally bought a legit copy of Mercyful Fate - Melissa. Took a while for a reasonably priced CD to pop up on eBay. Howl like a wolf and a witch will open the door.

Also recent LP acquisitions:

Entombed - Clandestine Live
Nocturnus AD - Paradox
Possessed - Revelations
Bloodbath - The Arrow of Satan is Drawn
Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos
Bolt Thrower - For Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back