deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
This is a year old but someone only just showed it to me. I was never an Inquisition fan and have to admit that I could never look at them the same after what happened but this is a brilliant roast of Metal Cucks and their 'journalism'. I don't know how they can get away with continually publishing rubbish like this and if no one is going to lawyer up then surely it's about time they received some bare knuckle justice.

(Language NSFW)
Has to be coked up.

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
Dec 17, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
Pretty much saying that MetalCucks only reported on half the story, only publishing the prosecution's statements but completely ignoring the judge's outcome. It's complete defamation. Also went on to say that they cried when KK doxxed them haha. I wasn't aware of that!
Cheers. Yeah it wouldn't surprise me. MetalSucks really don't do fact checking all that well. Even if they do, they're quite happy to twist the narrative to suit their own purpose and finish it with click-bait headlines. It's a shame I don't enjoy The Rageaholic, I've seen his videos pop up from time to time and it seems like he has great content, I just really can't dig his persona at all.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Cheers. Yeah it wouldn't surprise me. MetalSucks really don't do fact checking all that well. Even if they do, they're quite happy to twist the narrative to suit their own purpose and finish it with click-bait headlines. It's a shame I don't enjoy The Rageaholic, I've seen his videos pop up from time to time and it seems like he has great content, I just really can't dig his persona at all.
Actually the first time I've heard of him, probably the last. Usually can't stand those sorts of videos of people ranting and now it's screwing up my YouTube algorithm that's normally just PC parts, programming, tanks, and Family Guy.

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
Dec 17, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
Actually the first time I've heard of him, probably the last. Usually can't stand those sorts of videos of people ranting and now it's screwing up my YouTube algorithm that's normally just PC parts, programming, tanks, and Family Guy.
I don't mind discussion vids, I think they're a lot better than those collection update vids that seem to be getting popular.

Anyone seen this? Pretty interesting doco.

Magus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rageaholic is annoying AF. There really aren't too many good metal themed youtubers though. The only guy I watch regularly is Ola Englund and Banger TV if the review interests me.

Dylan8

Bar Up
Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Rageaholic is annoying AF. There really aren't too many good metal themed youtubers though. The only guy I watch regularly is Ola Englund and Banger TV if the review interests me.
Can imagine most metal youtube to be about as terrible as gaming youtube.

Does InfidelAmsterdam still make stuff?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Can imagine most metal youtube to be about as terrible as gaming youtube.

Does InfidelAmsterdam still make stuff?
I don't mind the "Lost in Vegas" guys. They do reaction videos to songs and about half of the songs they choose are metal. Its kinda cool to see their progression as they knew nothing about metal when they started and from listening to it for their channel they have grown to appreciate it. Most of their reactions are to more popular stuff as that is what people recommend but they have reacted to Mayhem, Candlemass, Death, Mercyful Fate, NeO etc. When i have nothing better to do i go to their videos.

EDIT: They went to a Mastodon/Primus gig and gave their thoughts on that which was kind of interesting.

Last edited:

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
I like Ola, mostly about gear and 0 opinions. 9 times out of 10 I'll take his word on something gear related without trying it myself. I dropped the nearly $500 on the Horizon Apex almost entirely on his demo.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
SW/Archgoat split. Been a SW fan since S&H. Odd band - don't bring anything new to the table but when that short fat Finn is on he nails it. For those who don't have the aforementioned split, SW's sound is about as big as it gets for that style of BM and it works really well for me.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Looking forward to it. Thought the last one save for the CT cover was no good though. These guys actually like the music they are taking the piss out of and are talented. Could give two hoots if the irony crowd and the I liked cock rock crowd in the 80s latch on. Hope they make as much coin as possible off those types.

Dee Snider

Premiership Player
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
SW/Archgoat split. Been a SW fan since S&H. Odd band - don't bring anything new to the table but when that short fat Finn is on he nails it. For those who don't have the aforementioned split, SW's sound is about as big as it gets for that style of BM and it works really well for me.
SW disc is great on this. The evil intro is perfect, and I love the closing 2 minutes or so on ‘Wolves of Blood and Iron’. Also the 30 second piano outro on the final track. Fat Finn indeed.

Top Bottom