Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Pacman82

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Celtics
Latest gets from JB the other day, Dokken live CD/DVD & Havok Conformicide.

The new Havok’s good for something different, early 90’s prog thrash sound in effect..

Dokken live is ok. Never a huge fan of live albums but usually dig live vid/dvd’s.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
New Michael Schenker Fest album this month. Artwork is pretty amusing. The first album was pretty decent so looking forward to this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prince St

All Australian
Sep 11, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAOK FC
No Solace usually send confirmation when stuff has been sent. Looks like I'll be just twiddling my thumbs for a few weeks hoping it all shows up.
Got a shipping confirmation email last time I ordered from No Solace, haven’t had anything as of yet, you received anything?

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Got a shipping confirmation email last time I ordered from No Solace, haven’t had anything as of yet, you received anything?
Every other time I've received shipping confirmation too because it used to say that if you want a tracking number then to reply. This time all I have is the order confirmation. Haven't had any problems with No Solace in the past so I'll just wait a few weeks and see what happens. Mgla is on tour at the moment I think and I'm pretty sure one of their partners handles the orders. So maybe there is a bit of a hold up. I assume they're getting smashed with orders at the moment with the new album.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Saw Idle Hands are on the King Diamond bill. Weird pairing but two good acts.
Good bill IMO. What's odd is that the KD show in Boston clashes with the final Slayer show in Boston. North American problems I guess - the campaigners get KD tours so they can suck it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom