Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Blut Aus Nord usually promote their stuff through Bandcamp so you're probably right regarding DM.

As much as I fanboy Mgla I reckon latest Sinmara is just too good. What a year though. Sinmara, Mgla, Grafvitnir, Misthyrming, soon Blut Aus Nord. Only way the year could be any better would be a new Drudkh. That was last year wasn't it?

Usually go to Northern Heritage or Osmose for BM. Neither have the Sinmara and Grafvitnir in stock. Will wait.

Debemur Morti are shipping new Blut Aus Nord CDs next week due to the leak. They're still waiting on the vinyls though. I grabbed the vinyl + CD combo which won't ship until 18/10. I've paid my coin so I don't feel bad if I come across the leaked album somewhere now.

edit: just found they've chucked all the songs up on their Bandcamp. I'll probably get a few listens of them before it cuts me off as I ordered through DM and not Bandcamp.

Dee Snider I bought The Warning and Rage for Order yesterday.

That’s the s**t right there.

Rage is a very unique album, very intricate. A bit left of field. I love it.

Re: The Warning...Take Hold of the Flame is essential QR. brilliant in every way.

Did you get the version of The Warning with the song “Prophecy” included? I’ve seen it voted as the best QR song ever - yet it was excluded from both The Warning & Rage for some weird reason.

That’s the s**t right there.

Rage is a very unique album, very intricate. A bit left of field. I love it.

Re: The Warning...Take Hold of the Flame is essential QR. brilliant in every way.

Did you get the version of The Warning with the song “Prophecy” included? I’ve seen it voted as the best QR song ever - yet it was excluded from both The Warning & Rage for some weird reason.

Yes. Will play it soon, been on Borderlands 3 with my boy the past two hours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I thought the same thing, one of them reminded me of the Electric Wizard logo. Not all that keen on them to be honest, but I think I got 3 BAN shirts already and a zipped hoodie, so might give them a miss.

Thought the same thing, reminded me of Electric Wizard or Black Sabbath. Even the one with the real logo was a fugly colour. Still have never owned a BAN shirt! Just have a patch. I rarely wear band shirts anymore though still ocassionally buy them. I usually just wear my jacket over a plain hoodie or something.

Yeah, I've kinda eased up on buying shirts, cause the weather in Scotland is not really suited for shirts most of the time, haha. BAN shirts might be a bit hit or miss though, anyway. I just checked, actually only have 2. Desanctification shirt is by B&C and is decent, but the Cosmosophy one is by Starworld and not very good. Zipped hoodie is by Starworld again, and it's a great fit however. Is your jacket a battlejacket or plain?

And for the opposite reason is why I hardly order hoodies because of Aussie summers haha. Have a Mgla zip hoodie on the way though, I guess it will have to stay in the wardrobe until next winter as it's finally starting to warm up here in the south.

Jacket is a battle jacket. Used to have a really busy blue denim but a few years ago wanted something simpler. Got a black one and it has only got Mgla, Drudkh, Hate Forest, Blut Aus Nord and Satanic Warmaster. I ordered a Kriegsmaschine patch with my recent No Solace order but don't know where to put it yet as I don't want this jacket to get as busy as my old one. I'll chuck it up here when I work out what I'm doing with the Kriegsmaschine patch.

Nice. Yeah throw up some pics if you get the chance. I got a denim jacket perfect for patches, just too lazy to sew them on, but I got a backpack with 10 or so patches on it (Walknut, Sargeist, BAN, Drudkh, Satanic Warmaster etc)

Patches on a backpack takes me back to high school haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back