Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are they? I'm Punt Road end level P. Pretty much behind the goals from memory. Might wear my Graveland shirt so you can easily spot me. Haha.

Level 4 Great Southern middle, city end. Far cry from level 1 undercover I had in 2017. Had 3 devices logged in from about 1:20pm but didn't get through to the purchase screen until about 2:10 on the first device that found those seats, a few minutes later another got through but I couldn't get any better seats. Can't complain I guess, so many others have missed out. Now to deal with the stress of operation dodge AFL inspectors.

I’m tossing up whether to go or not. Most likely decide once I get up Sat. Few mates going in as usual so always catch up at the same restaurant before hand. A good day. If weather is fine, 80% chance I’ll go. Would be good to see GWS get up.

Going to NM breakfast, then city for coffee and more food, then MCG around 12.30pm. * GWS - I want Richmond to go in dry.

I’m tossing up whether to go or not. Most likely decide once I get up Sat. Few mates going in as usual so always catch up at the same restaurant before hand. A good day. If weather is fine, 80% chance I’ll go. Would be good to see GWS get up.

I thought you were cool :mad:

How early would you have to line up for MCC?

I thought you were cool :mad:

How early would you have to line up for MCC?

I am cool.

Don’t usually line up - I either pay $20 for a reserved seat (which I have again this year with 5 others) or turn up about an hour before and sit wherever.

I lined up in 2010 at about 6am, hung over as all * from Overkill the night before.

I am cool.

Don’t usually line up - I either pay $20 for a reserved seat (which I have again this year with 5 others) or turn up about an hour before and sit wherever.

I lined up in 2010 at about 6am, hung over as all fu** from Overkill the night before.

Must be a tour soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. How could you not like GWS? The history, the culture, the ‘no flogs’ policy they clearly espouse with their playing group? What’s not to like...??

Exactly. Greene and Cameron two biggest frontrunning dirty squibs in football.

And for the opposite reason is why I hardly order hoodies because of Aussie summers haha. Have a Mgla zip hoodie on the way though, I guess it will have to stay in the wardrobe until next winter as it's finally starting to warm up here in the south.

Jacket is a battle jacket. Used to have a really busy blue denim but a few years ago wanted something simpler. Got a black one and it has only got Mgla, Drudkh, Hate Forest, Blut Aus Nord and Satanic Warmaster. I ordered a Kriegsmaschine patch with my recent No Solace order but don't know where to put it yet as I don't want this jacket to get as busy as my old one. I'll chuck it up here when I work out what I'm doing with the Kriegsmaschine patch.

Rarely wear a jumper. Usually a jacket of sorts (black leather or black denim) or leather vest. I have a no patch policy.

I am cool.

I lined up in 2010 at about 6am, hung over as all fu** from Overkill the night before.

I'm still a restricted member, so I have to wait for the email on the morning of the game to let me know if they're selling to us. Means I have to get up early following Dark Angel (and maybe Necrot if that gig's late so that I can go to both).

I'm still a restricted member, so I have to wait for the email on the morning of the game to let me know if they're selling to us. Means I have to get up early following Dark Angel (and maybe Necrot if that gig's late so that I can go to both).

Necrot is likely to sell out IMO. They are doing a Thursday nught show at someone's house in Collingwood. I bought a ticket to Dark Angel - looking forward to it but not keen on the circus support act.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back