Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

No More Color ahead of its time...

I can't believe I only just purchased Painkiller the other week. I recall hearing the track Metal Meltdown at Metal Labyrinth as a kid but opted to buy some other rubbish. Any other speed metal album recommendations are more than welcome man..

Also did you say ages ago that your mate did the Metal Labyrinth logo? That was the bloke used to write Nort wasn't it..

I can't believe I only just purchased Painkiller the other week. I recall hearing the track Metal Meltdown at Metal Labyrinth as a kid but opted to buy some other rubbish. Any other speed metal album recommendations are more than welcome man..

Also did you say ages ago that your mate did the Metal Labyrinth logo? That was the bloke used to write Nort wasn't it..

Yeah Mr Nort.

It's metal enough in my book. Ever jive out to Ludichrist?
Absolutely, and the first scatterbrain was great too! ;)

Was a blast looking up uncle slam in youtube, as all the recommendations displayed were other crossover bands i havent heard for probably 20 years - excel, wehrmacht, cryptic slaughter, accused etc.
Damn i feel old now haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not bad, sounds a lot like MW. Just chanting over recycled thrash riffs. Nice clip all the same.

I'd be interested know of any more traditional speed metal albums that could stand up against Painkiller if any come to mind...

Vulture's more up my alley. Top find!

Modern band Power Trip have a couple of good albums, their name's probably be a tip of the hat to Ludichrists last album.
Was recommended their latest album while in JB the other day, fair to say I was not disappointed

Last edited:
Not bad, sounds a lot like MW. Just chanting over recycled thrash riffs. Nice clip all the same.

I'd be interested know of any more traditional speed metal albums that could stand up against Painkiller if any come to mind...

Vulture's more up my alley. Top find!

Here mate Primal Fear "King for a Day" has Painkiller all over it.... great album this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back