(Log in to remove this ad.)

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Full Mgla album available now on Bandcamp. dwwaino it's time...

Will wait until I get home from work. Can't wait. Going to have to chuck in an order to get it on CD and vinyl so I still have the entire collection on both. I wonder if they have any new shirts too, I've got about 6 or 7 different Mgla and Kriegsmaschine but haven't looked in a while.

Last edited:

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
Dec 17, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
Will wait until I get home from work. Can't wait. Going to have to chuck in an order to get it on CD and vinyl so I still have the entire collection on both. I wonder if they have any new shirts too, I've got about 6 or 7 different Mgla and Kriegsmaschine but haven't looked in a while.
Quite a collection of shirts :thumbsu: Have to say the album is very good, though. No disappointment here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed_Gein

You are nex !
Dec 17, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
you guys have been talking about mgla a lot, if i were to give them a listen what song(s) should i start off with?
Age of Excuse II is a belter off the new album. Exercises in Futility VI, With Hearts Toward None I are decent as well. Dwwaino will be able to tell you more I think.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
They don't have the vinyl for Age of Excuse yet, so I'll have a gap in my collection until they release it. Gives me an excuse to shop again because I was thinking about the Kriegsmaschine hoodie. Instead grabbed the Age of Excuse CD, shirt, the other Mgla hoodie that I don't have (with No Solace on the front), and the Kriegsmaschine patch because they were out of that last time.

Top Bottom