Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got back from a trip to NW Highlands, Isle of Skye, Glencoe, Ben Nevis areas. So unreal up there. Scenery is beyond beautiful. Planning on going again next year though, cause it was bucketing down the entire time on Skye so there was a lot of mist so didn't get good views of Quiraing and Old Man of Storr which is the main reason I went for. Ah well.

Uploaded some photos if anyone is interested.

jeez those are some cracking shots, some of those photos looks really eery

Just pre-ordered this, limited to 1,000 copies. 998 now.

b8a6dbc9289bcfe3560e901b8c3b37b3.jpg

Great set list, Bruce still sounds great. Where Eagles Dare is killer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucks afternoon/night kicking off in an hour. Doing my stretches right now to an Exodus, Coronor & Sodom soundtrack. Possibly some early RATT in the mix too.

I’ve promised the Mrs there will be no more goldfish ha ha.

1268c83929b739b3294e88c169e2569f.jpg

Got Reach for the Sky on now.

Workin away in the garage last two days, me ‘n the neighbours listened to FORBIDDEN Forbidden Evil, KING PARROT Dead Set, MEGADETH Peace Sells, OZZY Diary of a Mad Man, ANTHRAX Fist Full & more...

Pub in Richmond, we just spotted a band in the gig guide with potential so off to see The Sweets

a classic - haven't listened to it all the way through for a few years now ('before the creation of time' still gets a run every other week of course though).

Classic release. Follow up is too.

Love the seats. Friend if mine got one of those final employee editions (Magnum ute) and has up on a hoist in her garage. Has all the factory/delivery stickers still on it etc. Mint. I left GM around 2012, based out of Shanghai for the last 3 of my 11 years at Holden. Loved my time there. Small world.

FYI a mate just bought a 911 and 'offered' his Macan GTS to me for $80k. Wife not up for it. Spewing.

I'd like a Macan, they look great. I can understand putting the Magnum away, but i can't do that with the Director, i like to drive my cars. It's more or less holding it's value regardless, i suspect in a few years they will be worth a small fortune. There's a Magnum still sitting at city holden here, can't understand why it doesn't get sold, people are a bit clueless. Reminds me of how people used to bush bash monaros and GT's in the 60's and 70's (i wasn't alive, but have seen the footage/know people that did it). Even SLR 5000's and XU1's. Morons lol.

I'd like a Macan, they look great. I can understand putting the Magnum away, but i can't do that with the Director, i like to drive my cars. It's more or less holding it's value regardless, i suspect in a few years they will be worth a small fortune. There's a Magnum still sitting at city holden here, can't understand why it doesn't get sold, people are a bit clueless. Reminds me of how people used to bush bash monaros and GT's in the 60's and 70's (i wasn't alive, but have seen the footage/know people that did it). Even SLR 5000's and XU1's. Morons lol.
Even pov packs are fetching coin if in decent nic
I've an xb that's not even a falcon 500, didn't even come out with carpet in the rear just vinyl floor, bench seat, column manual, smallest motor option they had the choice of and it's still worth more than I paid.
It's my retirement project....hopefully slowly repair and fix over the next ten years.
Thinking of completely dead stock...but dumped.

It wasn’t the cover band we assumed it was, it was some other s**t. Good night on the beers anyway..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back