SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Been listening to a lot of Agalloch today. Been a while between listens but im enjoying them more than what i remembered. Wolves in the Throne Room have snuck into my playlist of late as well. Would have loved to see them in November but ill be overseas at the time

Dee Snider

Premiership Player
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Been listening to a lot of Agalloch today. Been a while between listens but im enjoying them more than what i remembered. Wolves in the Throne Room have snuck into my playlist of late as well. Would have loved to see them in November but ill be overseas at the time
Ashes Against the Grain. Not Unlike the Waves is a great, great song.

Did you check out Pillorian?

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Just got back from the CJ Ramone show. Was a great set. Knew his tour was quite long (15 shows country wide and he kicked it off in Cairns) but didn't know that he was playing the Tote next Sunday (was Croxton tonight). Might go back.

Dee Snider

Premiership Player
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
New Atlantean Kodex is absolutely sublime, argument for AOTY.
Was outside on my own for 6 hours yesterday and played this through in its entirety with no interruptions. Decent enough. Certainly getting very good reviews but I’m not sure it’s any better than a dozen albums I’ve heard this year. I do enjoy the guy on vocals; and the Bathory influence.

Last edited:

Top Bottom