Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
New Blut Aus Nord CD and vinyl was shipped the other day. Ed_Gein you got the special edition didn't you? I got in a bit late and just have the OG black wax on the way.

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Yup got the special edition. Tracking says it landed in the UK yesterday so hopefully arrives before the weekend is here.
I haven't even checked if I got tracking with mine. I haven't had great experiences from France or Germany (the absolute worst) to Australia though so I'm assuming 2-3 weeks. Stuff arrives faster from Poland of all places!

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
I haven't even checked if I got tracking with mine. I haven't had great experiences from France or Germany (the absolute worst) to Australia though so I'm assuming 2-3 weeks. Stuff arrives faster from Poland of all places!
Nekminnit

According to tracking it's already in the country.

Pacman82

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Celtics
Fair drop off after the first two, but they are all solid IMO. If you don't like the first two anymore, I wouldn't bother. I think COD is one of the greatest death metal albums. So many riffs, the vocals and of course, James Murphy.
Might just be the newer shit that put me off, I’ll dig up both albums & stick them in the car...
CC BAB + EB2L playing on there now!

Magus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wolverine Blues.

Actually the first Entombed album I ever owned and it always kicks me right in the guts. Think I bought the Hollowman EP first and then grabbed this.
It's great stuff. That opening riff and when the drums come in is classic.

I really do like some death metal bands getting rocky in the mid 90s. Honourable mentions to Gorefest and Carcass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

norway blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
It's great stuff. That opening riff and when the drums come in is classic.

I really do like some death metal bands getting rocky in the mid 90s. Honourable mentions to Gorefest and Carcass.
I saw carcass in Edinburgh in 95 . Awesome gig . The fans actually went nuts and I remember this one Scottish lass just shaking the shit out of a handrail. Pure emotional release. Great year by the way .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Am hearing obituary tour in jan almost a sellout already - wonder if they'll consider moving shows to larger venues?
Crowbar in sydney is pretty small (but great spot)
Obituary sydney show moved to the metro theatre, much bigger due to selling our much earlier than thought.

From a selfish perspective it would have been great seeing them at a smaller venue, but makes sense

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Thought Bourke St would have the Mayhem but it didn't. Picked up the 1349 though. Been a month since I ordered the MGLA from Woodcut. Think I am a victim of the global MGLA shortage too as usually two weeks max from Finland.

Top Bottom