Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

0104c2e4819106433ff5056de184409e.jpg

dad went to ross the boss last night, car got broken into in one of those 24/7 parking garages near the forum, they ended up stealing nothing, no clue what they were looking for

Anything. Junkies man, pieces of s**t. Had my car busted into a few years back when I ducked into Nandos for 10 minutes on the way home from the airport after visiting my mum for Christmas in Tassie. They swiped my bag off my back seat that just had some clothes (Mgla shirt campaigners) but also gifts for me and the missus from my mum. Felt like total s**t after it. Would have killed them if I caught them.

Anything. Junkies man, pieces of s**t. Had my car busted into a few years back when I ducked into Nandos for 10 minutes on the way home from the airport after visiting my mum for Christmas in Tassie. They swiped my bag off my back seat that just had some clothes (Mgla shirt campaigners) but also gifts for me and the missus from my mum. Felt like total s**t after it. Would have killed them if I caught them.
yep, absolute filth they are, police apparently found no finger prints, even if they did i highly doubt they follow up on it.
they didn’t even steal the dash cam in the car they just ransacked it and left everything we had on the driver seat

I know someone who had his Gold Type R for sale. Two normal mid 40s blokes turn up for a test drive. One has a ride in it whilst his mate waits. When they returned from the drive the friend who was waiting somehow distracted the car owner and the other bloke jumped in and took off with it. Distracting bloke then runs to his car and takes off. Cops won't get them. I hate thieves and think the Saudis have it right - cut their ******* hands off when they are caught. Scum.

I know someone who had his Gold Type R for sale. Two normal mid 40s blokes turn up for a test drive. One has a ride in it whilst his mate waits. When they returned from the drive the friend who was waiting somehow distracted the car owner and the other bloke jumped in and took off with it. Distracting bloke then runs to his car and takes off. Cops won't get them. I hate thieves and think the Saudis have it right - cut their ******* hands off when they are caught. Scum.
absolute c*n*s
he didn’t get hurt did he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A band I refuse to support but Two Hunters isn't too bad. They have a few decent tunes but are also a part of everything that is wrong with black metal today.

Oh ok. This particular album sound ok. I’m not familiar with them tbh. Always avoided them because of my ‘no more than 3 words in a band name’ rule of thumb...

Just about to head out the door to see Harakiri for the Sky, Totalselfhatred, Zemial, Nargaroth, Sargeist and Impaled Nazarene tonight. Looking forward to it.

Impaled Nazarene, Zemial and Sargeist is an awesome line up.

holidaying in hawaii, walking around waikiki with a mate wearing a bathory t shirt some guy comes out of no where to give me a fist bump while he was wearing his own bathory shirt, was pretty funny

Metal shirts - the social lubricant non-believers will never understand. Countless stories like this. I recall being at Big W and caught up talking to a guy to the dismay of my ‘slight in a hurry’ wife.

Wife: who was that guy?
Dee: no idea
Wife: so you were just chatting to a random?
Dee: yep did you see his King Diamond t-shirt? That was unreal!
Wife: God you’re weird

Metal shirts - the social lubricant non-believers will never understand. Countless stories like this. I recall being at Big W and caught up talking to a guy to the dismay of my ‘slight in a hurry’ wife.

i brought my dark angel one over, maybe someone else will come up to me again

Noticed in Japan it doesn't happen. Not even an eye glance or nod of the head (what I usually do).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back