(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Colorado

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
The Baggy Green, Storm, Celtic F.C.
Surprisingly good crowd for Eyehategod tonight. Probably over 90% capacity with 5 minutes before they get on.

Last time they were here, Dark Funeral were on the same night, so probably contributed to the small crowd then. Of course I was able to go to both (Dark Funeral were on late, by the time I got there after Eyehategod had finished, I was still able to catch a couple of the supports).

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's disappointing to hear, I'm enjoying their latest release. With the techy-type stuff i assume they were more interested in playing correctly.than putting on a good show?
Perhaps. Didn't find them that technical, but didn't pay much attention. Just average brutal Death stuff for me. Both others bands fit my taste so much better. Deströyer just feel so dangerous and alcohol fueled. Just had to love it and few other bands could make an impression playing next to them.

Ed_Gein

Very good. But brick not hit back!
Dec 17, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, BVB, Rangers, Valencia, Storm
Dee, listened to GB's 4th album a couple of times in the last day. It's a lot better than I remember it. Chorus for Wretched Blues is amazing.

Top Bottom