Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 789541

listened to megadeth the most for 3 years straight lol

I never got much into Megadeth until recently but I reckon I wouldve played Sweating Bullets, Symphony of Destruction and Architecture of Aggression at least 50 times over the last couple of months as my 4 and 6 year old boys ask for them to be chucked on every time we jump into the car 😂

I never got much into Megadeth until recently but I reckon I wouldve played Sweating Bullets, Symphony of Destruction and Architecture of Aggression at least 50 times over the last couple of months as my 4 and 6 year old boys ask for them to be chucked on every time we jump into the car 😂
teaching 'em young! needa chuck on some peace sells as well!

Slayer - Hell Awaits. Be a good album for first day back at work. Title track as car ventures onto the Eastern. Kill Again within ten minutes of being in the office. Crypts of Eternity when you dwell on the year ahead at work. Hardening of the Arteries when you see all your colleagues who have 'office body'.

Thursday March 5th

6c9a41fffcaec24c79be06f6b403d968.jpg

Very happy with the new My Dying Bride song. Well constructed, very emotive, clean and death vocals, violin, and sparkling production. New album ahead, looking forward to it.

Will wait until March. Really enjoyed the previous one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back