Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Driving out to the farm and the boy asks for some Running Wild. The new EP (due to the KISS cover) was his album of choice, duly followed up with Black Hand Inn (dad’s choice). Even the Mrs said it was ‘ok’.

Driving out to the farm and the boy asks for some Running Wild. The new EP (due to the KISS cover) was his album of choice, duly followed up with Black Hand Inn (dad’s choice). Even the Mrs said it was ‘ok’.

Hope Soulless started at a red light which went geen at around the 23 second mark.

Went to Heartland today. CD section looks like it is dying. Got a Blitzkrieg album and Deep Purple/Discharge collection fillers. Also been watching an anime called Future Diary James Colorado. A couple of episodes left but recommend it if you haven't seen it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"As a venue, we prioritise a safe and inclusive environment for all and the show will no longer be going ahead"

Direct quote of somebody else's corrospondence with the NSC.

That's cooked. What's the story? These clowns are just making things up for the hell of it.

I can't seem to be able directly link to the post, but Cyclonian have put up a pretty good explanation of what happened on the event page on FB.

Just read it. As I expected. The page linked me to some more events. I didn't know Transgressor and Master are touring. Neither really do much for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back