Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Kreator & Vader were excellent, loved the show ($95 lighter after getting a shirt for each too). I was able to duck into the Exford for a few cheeky ones beforehand, and ended up watching the first half of the qualifying final before the gig with a few like-minded metalheads I'd never met before, but who turned out to be excellent company.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Reset lifting program and had reps tonight. Week 1 of 12. 5 x 8 x 147.5kg squats. Killed me. Dropped .6 kilo since Thursday evening, attribute that to eating ******* all on Saturday (barely eat when hungover). Really backed off the boozing this year and Friday reminded me why. Too old for big city nights.

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got the Running Wild reissues today, one of my favourite bands with the missus rightfully being told to step down when suggesting I should sell the RW cd/vinyls I already have. Should have told her to take a raw ride....

Did giggle at this. Bless their hearts but sometimes the girls just don't get the basics do they?

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I've hardly had anything to drink in years. It's really no good for you. On the man shake at the moment, stacked it on ever since marrying into a wog family.

I changed my diet this year and reduced the booze in a major way. Down 11kgs since January and strength nearly the same. I did like a beer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
I no longer party like a rockstar but still sneak in a heavy night every couple of weeks or so. I always wondered what it would be like to go booze free for 40 or 90 days...?

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
In the city so did a quick JB run. Picked up new Desaster, a couple of those Running Wild re-issues and Darkthrone's "Soulside Journey" expanded edition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oath of an Iron Ritual? Good haul. Think I have three versions of Soulside. My favourite DT.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
I saw the article on the wknd, looked like some disgruntled groupie they wouldn't foot a taxi fare for like you said.. it's not like an assault was alleged from what I saw

SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Yes I raised that Decapitated news earlier in the week. Bit murky....

Just snuck home against the Bombers?
Updates on Decapitated today (according to blabbermouth) look a bit suspect.

As for the footy, result was not unexpected at all, but the swans can still get ****ed. ;)

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
I guess rock n roll's not what it used to be if they have to force groupies into the act..

Can't tell if Ozzy's back on sauce or just old

Remove this Banner Ad

Back