Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
Been waiting for this since last year's demo......so much win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy s**t, thanks for posting. Giving The Guillotine a whirl now and it's amazing. Not at all what I'd expect from a 2017 metal release, it's more a throwback to the mid/late 80s.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Just picked up more Frontiers stuff at JB (Pretty Maids, Glenn Hughes and Riverdogs) plus that Motorhead covers comp.

Looking to buy some Tommy Heart stuff from Japan. I must be over the hill Dee Snider - never thought I'd be listening to him (save for the first V2 album Noise released - that's a cracker).

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just picked up more Frontiers stuff at JB (Pretty Maids, Glenn Hughes and Riverdogs) plus that Motorhead covers comp.

Looking to buy some Tommy Heart stuff from Japan. I must be over the hill Dee Snider - never thought I'd be listening to him (save for the first V2 album Noise released - that's a cracker).

Kingmaker? Not bad at all. Tommy Heart from Fair Warning? I've not heard V2.

You drive an A45 and bench 160. You're not old.

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
I guess rock n roll's not what it used to be if they have to force groupies into the act..

Can't tell if Ozzy's back on sauce or just old

I still can't get over how thick his hair is for a man his age. Like mine was in my twenties. His brain is fried. Wouldn't shock if has early Alzheimers. Speaking patterns not far off my 96 year old grandfather who has it.

I met the great Ozz years back. Got him to sign a couple of cds or something. Total vegetable. Couldn't talk... could hardly lift his head. His minder had to put my cds in front of him, put the pen in Ozzy's hand, remove the cds...remove the pen. Really sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics
I met the great Ozz years back. Got him to sign a couple of cds or something. Total vegetable. Couldn't talk... could hardly lift his head. His minder had to put my cds in front of him, put the pen in Ozzy's hand, remove the cds...remove the pen. Really sad.

Far out, he was in pretty bad shape even on that show The Osbournes at times, he must take a heap of meds. What tour or year was that? I saw Sabbath when they came out last, was awesome..

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Yeah I had hair just like that for 10+years. I'd love it back again. Take too long to grow it out now. I'd lose patience. Wife says if it had been like that when she met me she'd have kept walking lol.

Pretty similar to my hair until I shaved it. Had the German 1930s style fade for the past ten years or so. Haha.

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pretty similar to my hair until I shaved it. Had the German 1930s style fade for the past ten years or so. Haha.

Funny - so this is you?

I pictured this

images

Arcturus & Blood Incantation at Max Watts tonight. Not familiar with Blood Incantation, but keen to see Arcturus again, after ten years. Not normally a fan of avant-garde BM, but they keep me interested.

Pacman82

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2011
Earth
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
SMFC | Celtics

Funny - so this is you?

I pictured this

images

I go the buzz at the sides & back these days too, gets rid of the grey's. I've got a bad feeling I'm gonna turn out looking like this guy...

SCL0006k.jpg

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Knew I should not have owned up to the missus that after intermission I sat in my car. She was ok within five minutes but'll probably go in the vault.

Ha ha. That's 'Father of the Year' right there....

a) wasn't the missus there? She would've known when you didn't return?
b) regardless you are 100% correct- somewhere, someday, somehow...you will pay.

Back