Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Ha ha. That's 'Father of the Year' right there....

a) wasn't the missus there? She would've known when you didn't return?
b) regardless you are 100% correct- somewhere, someday, somehow...you will pay.

She's going Sunday night. I'm going to Accept Sunday. They do Thursday/Saturday/Sunday. ******* ridiculous. Sat through his drum performance at his music concert of course.

I mentioned above that I'm not normally into the style, but Arcturus are something special, especially live. I was at the gig ten years ago which was their final ever, and since their reformation have joked about getting my money back, but no more. I hope to see them many more times to come. Vortex was wasted in that derivative rubbish of Dimmu Borgir, in Arcturus he can join elite BM musicians in creating something truly original and unique.

Blood Incantation were amazing, I look forward to seeing how their career progresses.

And I got one of Hellhammer's drum sticks.

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I'm a sucker for bands like Eclipse (eg Gotthard, H.E.AT et al). Interested to hear your thoughts on Memoriam.

Will play it once football finishes. Belphegor was by the numbers.

Never heard of Gotthard and H.E.A.T. Frontiers type stuff I assume.

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
Will play it once football finishes. Belphegor was by the numbers.

Never heard of Gotthard and H.E.A.T. Frontiers type stuff I assume.

Gotthard have released 18 albums, 11 of which made #1 on the Swiss national charts. Lead singer Steve Lee was killed on holidays in the US a few years back, replacement not bad but it's not the same. Check out Domino Effect or Lip Service.

H.E.A.T are great, lead singer won Swedish Idol or something. Address the Nation is a good place to start with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Gotthard have released 18 albums, 11 of which made #1 on the Swiss national charts. Lead singer Steve Lee was killed on holidays in the US a few years back, replacement not bad but it's not the same. Check out Domino Effect or Lip Service.

H.E.A.T are great, lead singer won Swedish Idol or something. Address the Nation is a good place to start with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't mind that. Will check out the album. Gotthard too.

Apr 8, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Checked the current Accept setlist. I know its a tour for the new album, but still would like to see 'I'm a Rebel', 'Breaker' and 'Midnight Highway' in there (can understand why but would nonetheless like to have 'Aiming High' and 'Losers and Winners' in there as well).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back