Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Bass player is a dead ringer for my wife. That live album is great, he's sure surrounded himself was great musicians.

Yeah, it is a ripper. Really enjoying the Book. One cd all originals, the other cd all re-recorded classics.

She did.....upgraded for something bigger a little while back.

Haha. Saw a lady driving one up near the IGA recently. She had dark hair too so when you mentioned the bird in the Bonnet band thought I'd ask.

If she passed you on about 130kmh it was probably her. I think we got rid of the 250 about 2 months back. Got one of those new 4 wheel drive GLC coupes. Pretty good car tbh.

Nah. This was last week or so. Off to Accept now.

I stood back right at top of steps. You?

I was on the floor, probably back a bit from being right on dead centre.

I actually enjoyed the newer material, considering last night was the first I'd heard anything from The Rise of Chaos.

I was on the floor, probably back a bit from being right on dead centre.

I actually enjoyed the newer material, considering last night was the first I'd heard anything from The Rise of Chaos.

Analog Man and Koolaid my favourites from the new album. I don't mind the album - revisited it this morning with a bit more appreciation after seeing the songs live. How good was Stalingrad live? Other favourites were Living For Tonight, Midnight Mover, Metal Heart, Teutonic Terror and Up To The Limit.

Really missed Midnight Highway and I'm A Rebel - could * off London Leatherboys for Midnight Highway and add in I'm A Rebel in the encore AFAIC.

Love watching the choreographic stage moves. I'm a sucker for that stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Analog Man and Koolaid my favourites from the new album. I don't mind the album - revisited it this morning with a bit more appreciation after seeing the songs live. How good was Stalingrad live? Other favourites were Living For Tonight, Midnight Mover, Metal Heart, Teutonic Terror and Up To The Limit.

Really missed Midnight Highway and I'm A Rebel - could **** off London Leatherboys for Midnight Highway and add in I'm A Rebel in the encore AFAIC.

Love watching the choreographic stage moves. I'm a sucker for that stuff.

Stalingrad was amazing. Neon Nights, Restless & Wild and Fast as a Shark my highlights, behind the obvious that is, in Balls to the Wall, but every single person in attendance knew that was going to be the final song. My only major disappointment is that they didn't play Son of a Bitch, that would have been awesome to have the crowd sing along to that.

Gotthard have released 18 albums, 11 of which made #1 on the Swiss national charts. Lead singer Steve Lee was killed on holidays in the US a few years back, replacement not bad but it's not the same. Check out Domino Effect or Lip Service.

H.E.A.T are great, lead singer won Swedish Idol or something. Address the Nation is a good place to start with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up some Nuclear Blast double cd pack. Has the last album w/Steve Lee on it and the first one with the new singer.

New Kee Marcello and Tommy Heart cd is out Dee Snider - Marcello looks old and washed up. New Europe next month.

Had Accept again in the car this morning. Koolaid off the new one x 3 or 4 times, before listening to Restless & Wild and a bit of Metal Heart. Traffic was s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back