PoppedCorn

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 29, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
West Ham 76ers
Done
Was trying ro get it thru mybottleshop or some crap site and they have been useless

Oh theres a waitlist, Where?
Oh its not up yet?
Any idea when itll be up?
Not sure

See ya

Helllloooo groglords

Pacman82

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Celtics
I'm generally too much of a tightarse to spend $130 on a bottle of whisky.. but I've recently just decided to return to drinking whisky neat, or just with ice, for training/fitness reasons so who knows. I've splurged on some decent single malts in the past, Laphroaig's a good drop

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sounds and looks interresting:

Cult Girls
"Dalia and her two young sisters grow up in a pagan apocalyptic cult led by an ancient Baltic goddess of death and reincarnation. On the night of an important cult ritual, a police raid rescues Dalia as cult members flee with her two sisters. Years later, as the guilt eats away at her, Dalia finds a potential link to the cult through a prominent and despised black metal artist sequestered in the woods. Dalia journeys to find her sisters but her quest for the truth becomes a descent into Hell."

To bad I can't find a distro selling it to Germany.

Ed_Gein

Very good. But brick not hit back!
Dec 17, 2003
Glasgow
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, Rangers.

Cult Girls
"Dalia and her two young sisters grow up in a pagan apocalyptic cult led by an ancient Baltic goddess of death and reincarnation. On the night of an important cult ritual, a police raid rescues Dalia as cult members flee with her two sisters. Years later, as the guilt eats away at her, Dalia finds a potential link to the cult through a prominent and despised black metal artist sequestered in the woods. Dalia journeys to find her sisters but her quest for the truth becomes a descent into Hell."

Does sound and look interesting, but... 2.6 rating on IMDB, yikes.

Ed_Gein

Dec 17, 2003
Glasgow
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, Rangers.
Ok. Don't even look at ratings in most cases. Actually had a look at the reviews now. All are really bad or very good. So probably a matter of taste. A film like Sadistik Exekution.
True! I'm up for giving it a go though. Finding it anywhere to watch seems like it's going to be difficult.

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
True! I'm up for giving it a go though. Finding it anywhere to watch seems like it's going to be difficult.

Only problem: Doesn't post to Germany.

Ed_Gein

Dec 17, 2003
Glasgow
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
LFC, Rangers.

Only problem: Doesn't post to Germany.
Doesn't post to Scotland, either. Seems we're both out of luck. :(

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood

Cult Girls

The guy behind this has also done a doco on Smeer - the old Depression drummer. Jeez talk about random.

Remove this Banner Ad