Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Cult of Fire - Ascetic Meditation of Death. Vedic-inspired Czech BM. If you're looking for something a little different, worth checking out. They toured 2 years ago, and were very good live as well.

Misfits - 12 hits from hell

Songs I have been listening to for 30 years (fu**?!), but I'd never really heard the unreleased Bobby Steele versions until recently.
Awesome, and can't stop playing it haha.

Also found the unicorn sessions of their earth ad release too. Doing a bit of research, apparently half of that album was meant to be for samhain, but instead they recorded them as the misfits (and played them 2x fast). Trivia eh!
Dont have that one - got this one though.

1619572855992.png

Looks like Jb still doesn't have copies of the Iotunn album available so went ahead and got it from ebay. Digi CD limited to 3000. Had to do it.

Dont have that one - got this one though.

View attachment 1113374
I think that one's an unofficial comp sourced from official releases?
12 hits is a separate unreleased version of songs later re-recorded (many of which were on Walk Among Us).
I have a few old bootleg singles (misfits / samhain / danzig), some worth a pretty penny these days. Misfits collectors are crazy ha

I think that one's an unofficial comp sourced from official releases?
12 hits is a separate unreleased version of songs later re-recorded (many of which were on Walk Among Us).
I have a few old bootleg singles (misfits / samhain / danzig), some worth a pretty penny these days. Misfits collectors are crazy ha
Pretty sure it was a Fiend Club release.

Hopefully the Shortest Straw doesn't get pulled for you

Fk. Thought this was behind you. All the best.

All clear. It’s all over. Can finally close the book on this after 4 years. Celebrating with Sabbath ‘Heaven & Hell’ and that most metal of all drinks - Pimms & Lemonade.

All clear. It’s all over. Can finally close the book on this after 4 years. Celebrating with Sabbath ‘Heaven & Hell’ and that most metal of all drinks - Pimms & Lemonade.

Good to hear. I have a bottle of Pimms too - time and place old chap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darkthrone releasing a doom-inspired album... looking forward to it!

Darkthrone releasing a doom-inspired album... looking forward to it!

I hope its better than Old Star.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back