Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean honestly, how bad is this? I don't think his guitar has any volume.

Just googled. He went from a normal looking metal head to some riff raff bum dressing and posing like a 15 year old "mallcore" fan.

Embarrassing stuff.
Well, isn't in the age bracket for a midlife crisis? Other buy a Ferrari or get a younger woman...

Ps And my boss actually started listening to stuff like Accept and Twisted Sister, after he never was into any kind metal before. Which is pretty cool, even when it is Sabaton as well at times......

Had to head back to work for a bit just now. Be fair to suggest anyone who wasn’t familiar with Suicidal’s “Lights...Camera..” sure is now. After hours in the office can be a beautiful thing. Some weird looks coming my way all the same. They should thank me ha ha.

Had to head back to work for a bit just now. Be fair to suggest anyone who wasn’t familiar with Suicidal’s “Lights...Camera..” sure is now. After hours in the office can be a beautiful thing. Some weird looks coming my way all the same. They should thank me ha ha.
Lalalala-lovely! Love that album.

Still really digging first fragment, and have had this on heavy rotation the last few months. Surprised they're not more well known. Had to order their last album into utopia, and got a few blank looks? Amazing.

Classic album. Save for the Sex Pistols song, love every song. First Megadeth album I got. Wore the shirt to death. Last of the 'nasty' Megadeth albums.
Yep me too. That, and the first album have a real mean streak that i love.
'From altar boy to sewer rrrrrrat, you don't give a damn!'

Yep me too. That, and the first album have a real mean streak that i love.
'From altar boy to sewer rrrrrrat, you don't give a damn!'

While I put Rust In Peace (one of my favourite albums, probably my number one) and Peace Sells ahead, there's something about Killing Is My Business and So Far... that isn't present on any of their other albums. Mustaine just seemed really angry at the world when those two were recorded, and as good as the musicianship is, the attitude and the snarl are just as prominent, almost like another instrument itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been listening to a lot of Evile recently. It is hard to deny the old school Metallica influence but they do add something a bit different too. Then there is 'Enter the Grave' which sounds like it would fit well on one of Slayer's albums.

Enter the Grave is the one I’ve got. Never really appealed but perhaps I should check out some of their other material?

My interest is piqued.....

From memory -

UFO - No Heavy Petting
UFO - Obsession
Travelin' Jack - Commencing Countdown
Black Flag - Damaged
Arsis - Unwelcome
Misfits - Friday the 13th
Dead Lord - Heads Held High
Necromancing the Stone - Jewel of the Vile
Witchery - In his Infernal Majesty's Service
MSG - MSG
MSG Temple of Rock - Bridge the Gap
Helmet - Meantime

From memory -

UFO - No Heavy Petting
UFO - Obsession
Travelin' Jack - Commencing Countdown
Black Flag - Damaged
Arsis - Unwelcome
Misfits - Friday the 13th
Dead Lord - Heads Held High
Necromancing the Stone - Jewel of the Vile
Witchery - In his Infernal Majesty's Service
MSG - MSG
MSG Temple of Rock - Bridge the Gap
Helmet - Meantime

I like the MSG and that Witchery. Kinda gave up on them but IHIMS was a big return to form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back