Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to JB to see if there was anything worth picking up given 20% off. Surprised that and Exodus aren’t available particularly when the new Unleashed was available on release date.

Yet if Exodus or Hypocrisy released a Pop Vinyl figurine or a damn jig saw I’d bet they’d have them out day 1.

Last edited:

Think I already posted on the new one. Has 3 or 4 songs I like. Don’t like the production, don’t like it when Zetro uses ’non Zetro’ voice and has some songs that just don’t do it for me. Some really nice soloing on it.

Finally bought the new Carcass album. Note the cd is made in Australia and credits Nuclear Blast Australia - makes the Exodus observation more peculiar IMO. The album itself is as expected. Not offensive but nothing that really catches my attention.

Finally bought the new Carcass album. Note the cd is made in Australia and credits Nuclear Blast Australia - makes the Exodus observation more peculiar IMO. The album itself is as expected. Not offensive but nothing that really catches my attention.
Never even knew there was a Nuclear Blast Australia?

Never even knew there was a Nuclear Blast Australia?

Just be a local subsidiary for doing business with the label’s larger acts down here. Wonder how many cds they pressed? Be surprised if they could move 1k of them these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of NB, got an email during the week advising my Sodom order has shipped. Hopefully it's here before Christmas.

What’s even weirder here is that the vinyl was in Bourke Street this week. Work that out. Be interested to hear how the live recordings are - you bought the box right?

Bar prices at the old Bendigo have gone through the roof since last lockdown and the renovation. Cover band playing the hits sounded ok, but we stayed in the bar.

Harp of Erin now.

Is it busy in there? Carpark is always full when things are normal.

Yeah. Doesn’t make the rotation much though had a fair run a couple of years back in the gym. The Blond Beast my favourite.

Last year my son’s class had a day where they all got to chose a song. He asked for The Blond Beast ha ha. Poor Grade 3 teacher reckoned she’d never heard of it. Crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back