Remove this Banner Ad

utility

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ab877339fe4ce3005c72bb9b383c665f.jpg
I have no idea what this is. It looks both futuristic and retro.

the_interloper

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
What the fu** is going on at the moment? Gigs are getting cancelled left and right. The government hasn't shut down venues have they? Canberra Metal Fest just cancelled and rescheduled for the middle of the year.

I must say I'm wondering about the Desecrator gig in a few weeks, haven't heard anything but I assume it's going ahead

Osho

By God and the mauser.
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
What the fu** is going on at the moment? Gigs are getting cancelled left and right. The government hasn't shut down venues have they? Canberra Metal Fest just cancelled and rescheduled for the middle of the year.
Deathcamp Earth is here!!

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
We're all gonna starve and I can't see a local metal band. Venues should know there are no dance 'floors' at metal gigs, only mosh 'pits'. No limitations on pits as far as I can tell.
!!!

"Won't accept no disco, won't accept no dance
We're no trendy assholes, we are heavy metal fans"

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
May I inquire what speakers / phones you use?

I have floor-standing Focal speakers. The Naim system has inbuilt Tidal & Spotify connect, so I don't use a phone to stream. It streams in through the ethernet cable directly into the unit.

Edit: I've placed an order on the new Cyrus CDi player too, which will connect straight into the box as well.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Osho

By God and the mauser.
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
I have floor-standing Focal speakers. The Naim system has inbuilt Tidal & Spotify connect, so I don't use a phone to stream. It streams in through the ethernet cable directly into the unit.
I trust you get plenty of neighbour complaints!

utility

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Stopped by Dixons today as I was in Blackburn. Haven't been there in a while, there's quite a large metal CDs section these days. Mostly stuff I'm not interested in but stumbled across this gem. Great for background listening/party vibe... I have their other albums so was stoked to spot this one.

deathevocation

Coffee. Football. Metal.
Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Utopia order arrived. New Rage on. As expected sounds so much better from cd through my system. HRR order left Germany on Monday and cleared customs here today - hopefully get that tomorrow. Purchased the Brocas Helm vinyl reissues (good enough to have on all formats), the Wheel album, the new Running Wild, the new Outre Tombe and Gallery of Suicide on vinyl (only need Torture, EP and ASD on vinyl now). That’s my holiday gifts covered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad