Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

My weekend playlist has consisted of Dio & more Dio, just to go with the new avatar too! Man, i really cant get enough Dio. I dont know what i would rate higher out of Dio, Rainbow with Dio or Black Sabbath with Dio because all 3 are amazing. Did i mention i like Dio? I dont think i did

My weekend playlist has consisted of Dio & more Dio, just to go with the new avatar too! Man, i really cant get enough Dio. I dont know what i would rate higher out of Dio, Rainbow with Dio or Black Sabbath with Dio because all 3 are amazing. Did i mention i like Dio? I dont think i did
Have been on a massive Dio era Sabbath kick lately (if you didn't notice by the avatar) and the solo stuff too.
Just recently got into Lock Up the Wolves. Gotta say, quite underrated!

Also, this song rules:

Have been on a massive Dio era Sabbath kick lately (if you didn't notice by the avatar) and the solo stuff too.
Just recently got into Lock Up the Wolves. Gotta say, quite underrated!

Also, this song rules:

Love 'Wild One'. Even trying to formulate a 'best of Dio' shortlist in my mind is incredibly tough. I just like or love practically every song. Rainbow with Ritchie Blackmore and Dio was pretty special and i dont think it is nearly as popular as it should be. However, Dio's other work is amazing too. He seemed like a fantastic performer and great bloke from all the interviews ive seen. There are pretty few people in this world who i really wish i could meet/could've met and Dio is absolutely one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gontyna Kry - Welowie

Only have this on tape so hardly ever listen to it anymore. Have to look it up on YouTube whenever I remember it. Some of the best classic black metal guitar tones on this.

Was gonna pull put the cd last time you mentioned it!

Love 'Wild One'. Even trying to formulate a 'best of Dio' shortlist in my mind is incredibly tough. I just like or love practically every song. Rainbow with Ritchie Blackmore and Dio was pretty special and i dont think it is nearly as popular as it should be. However, Dio's other work is amazing too. He seemed like a fantastic performer and great bloke from all the interviews ive seen. There are pretty few people in this world who i really wish i could meet/could've met and Dio is absolutely one of them.
Check this out if you haven't seen it:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back