Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

deathevocation Jerry A from Poison Idea has released a three part autobiography. I ordered the second edition which judging by the cover appears to be about the band's heyday.

deathevocation Jerry A from Poison Idea has released a three part autobiography. I ordered the second edition which judging by the cover appears to be about the band's heyday.

Oh. Will keep an eye out.

Maryland Deathfest sounds like quite the event. Some guy killed himself during a band I read? Some chick pissing in the mouth of her boyfriend in the crowd during a band... Will of Mortician almost getting kicked out by security for no reason? Am I missing anything?

Maryland Deathfest sounds like quite the event. Some guy killed himself during a band I read? Some chick pissing in the mouth of her boyfriend in the crowd during a band... Will of Mortician almost getting kicked out by security for no reason? Am I missing anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got flu shot for first time ever. Hearing at work about someone becoming delirious last week from influenza did the trick.

I got my first ever one on election day, so I can visit my grandmother in the nursing home. I don't normally get the flu, and always resisted because it's supposed to put you out for a day or two, but thankfully no issues.

I got my first ever one on election day, so I can visit my grandmother in the nursing home. I don't normally get the flu, and always resisted because it's supposed to put you out for a day or two, but thankfully no issues.

Been fine. Not even any swelling at injection site. I don’t think I’ve ever had it either but thought it’s a perfect storm scenario this winter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back