Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Belphegor have announced a tour. I assume we have some fans in this thread?

I don't mind some of their material. Of all upcoming shows though it's one I'd be more than likely to skip.

Thailand tomorrow (for work). Looking forward to it. iPod fully charged - always gets a good workout overseas.

Really enjoying that Gatecreeper split.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Bangkok? You like Muay Thai? Haven't been there since 01. Did two stints at boxing camps that year. Really enjoyable time and nice people. Love the food too. I didn't have the mongrel in me so gave it up but would love to go back to Lumpini or Rajadamnern again to watch it live. One day maybe.

James Colorado I just ordered the recent Mayhem live album with dvd from Utopia for $32. I also got the new Loudness, Autopsy, Ammunition, Visigoth, RAM and Gatecreeper cds. The Gatecreeper split wasn't in stock Dee Snider.

Just Bangkok? You like Muay Thai? Haven't been there since 01. Did two stints at boxing camps that year. Really enjoyable time and nice people. Love the food too. I didn't have the mongrel in me so gave it up but would love to go back to Lumpini or Rajadamnern again to watch it live. One day maybe.

Don’t mind it - prefer Phad Thai lol.

2 x boxing camps in exotic Thailand? The story of the mysterious journeyman continues....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My friend let me know KMart have those 'vintage' Master of Puppets shirts for $10. You know, the more fitted type with a distressed print. So I went and bought a medium one today. Quite roomy, could probably nearly fit into a small. The thing is I am 178.5cm, 90kg and around 15% BF. It is a ******* disgrace that stores like KMart (and I am told Big W and Target are the same) are doing this. This country has an obesity problem and making people 'feel better' about their size is wrong. Rant over.

My friend let me know KMart have those 'vintage' Master of Puppets shirts for $10. You know, the more fitted type with a distressed print. So I went and bought a medium one today. Quite roomy, could probably nearly fit into a small. The thing is I am 178.5cm, 90kg and around 15% BF. It is a ******* disgrace that stores like KMart (and I am told Big W and Target are the same) are doing this. This country has an obesity problem and making people 'feel better' about their size is wrong. Rant over.

Condom makers have been doing it for years. Only in reverse.

Fit for an Autopsy - get around em

Deathcore huh? Not familiar with most of the genre but I checked out the videos so my comments are to be considered ‘constructive observations’. Awful. Guitars tone sucks, triggered drumming sucks, vocals suck, breakdowns suck. Maybe I’m too old? Ha ha. ***Flushes toilet.

Bring us back something good eh?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back