Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Not enjoying the choice of venue. Hard to watch when crowded and the sound is not very loud.

I get you, but Krisiun were spectacular, and Nervo Chaos a lot of fun. Really looking forward to Incantation now.

Place is a total dive, though.

Incantation were awesome. It would have been better if Marty didn't have so many bands on (he always stacks his shows). 2am finish and a sore ******* back.

Agreed.

I was right up front for the three international acts. Nervo Chaos didn't get rough, but I was bracing myself against the centre fallback throughout Krisiun and Incantation. When the stage is knee height.

I'm not looking forward to the bruises I'm going to wake up with.

Was Kyle drumming for Incantation? They seem to have a couple of guys that step in for touring sometimes.

Agreed.

I was right up front for the three international acts. Nervo Chaos didn't get rough, but I was bracing myself against the centre fallback throughout Krisiun and Incantation. When the stage is knee height.

I'm not looking forward to the bruises I'm going to wake up with.

Haha. * that. I watched Incantation from about two metres from the right of and behind the mixing desk. CBF being crammed in like that. Kills me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Kyle drumming for Incantation? They seem to have a couple of guys that step in for touring sometimes.
Not Kyle. Not sure who he was but he was decent.
Pretty sure it's Dan Grainger (Wardaemonic drummer) for this tour.

Looking forward to heading to this show on wednesday over here.

Ride the Lightning getting a flogging here.

Just purchased a set of Focal Easya floorstanding speakers for just on $3k. These ones were actually made in France. Breaking them in...

What an album. Not really up to speed on prices etc - assume that's a steal?

Just noticed Krisiun played Friday night in Melbourne with Nocturnal Graves. Would have been decent. New Ares Kingdom been getting some airtime.

Would've gone if I'd known about it. Love Krisiun as a live act.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back