Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
This is a year old but someone only just showed it to me. I was never an Inquisition fan and have to admit that I could never look at them the same after what happened but this is a brilliant roast of Metal Cucks and their 'journalism'. I don't know how they can get away with continually publishing rubbish like this and if no one is going to lawyer up then surely it's about time they received some bare knuckle justice.

(Language NSFW)

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
This is a year old but someone only just showed it to me. I was never an Inquisition fan and have to admit that I could never look at them the same after what happened but this is a brilliant roast of Metal Cucks and their 'journalism'. I don't know how they can get away with continually publishing rubbish like this and if no one is going to lawyer up then surely it's about time they received some bare knuckle justice.

(Language NSFW)

This guy is hilarious. I’m in. Subscribed. Delivering ‘Metal utensils’ ass to them on a plate. One cheek at a time.

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I can't watch more than 10 seconds of that guy before I have to switch it off, unfortunately. But I'd probably agree with what he says about MetalSucks anyway.

Pretty much saying that MetalCucks only reported on half the story, only publishing the prosecution's statements but completely ignoring the judge's outcome. It's complete defamation. Also went on to say that they cried when KK doxxed them haha. I wasn't aware of that!

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Haven't listened to a lot of new metal this year. What's been everyone's favourite stuff? Paging Dee Snider SELFCONFESDAFLNERD because we seem to have aligned tastes

Meanwhile in a real doom metal mood since I got back to Melbourne from a sweaty couple of months in SE Asia

I havent really had my finger on the pulse this year either. I have an inkling that someone has already suggested these guys but Potion are my newest doom metal find. Their most recent release was last year. I have a lot of time for Sumeru as well. Summon Destroyer, also released last year, is a pretty decent riff-fest. It is a bit more uptempo. I'll be seeing Potion, Sumeru and Beastwars at Dead of Winter Festival this Saturday in Brisbane.

In terms of this years releases I'm a big fan of Devin Townsend's new album although most of it is not metal. New Soen is great if you like prog. Grand Magus is great. I am a fan of Possessed's latest offering and Saint Vitus likewise. For a more obscure recommendation, Nocturnal Breed - We only came for the Violence is pretty great. Its very raw thrash metal and im a big fan of the vocals.

I'm yet to listen to new Death Angel, Baroness, Destruction or Soilwork in their entirety. Hope you get something out of this post!

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns

(Language NSFW)

Has to be coked up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Cheers. Yeah it wouldn't surprise me. MetalSucks really don't do fact checking all that well. Even if they do, they're quite happy to twist the narrative to suit their own purpose and finish it with click-bait headlines. It's a shame I don't enjoy The Rageaholic, I've seen his videos pop up from time to time and it seems like he has great content, I just really can't dig his persona at all.

Actually the first time I've heard of him, probably the last. Usually can't stand those sorts of videos of people ranting and now it's screwing up my YouTube algorithm that's normally just PC parts, programming, tanks, and Family Guy.

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
eaf41723eada5e0a025733eb39ff1428.jpg

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Cheers. Yeah it wouldn't surprise me. MetalSucks really don't do fact checking all that well. Even if they do, they're quite happy to twist the narrative to suit their own purpose and finish it with click-bait headlines. It's a shame I don't enjoy The Rageaholic, I've seen his videos pop up from time to time and it seems like he has great content, I just really can't dig his persona at all.

Rageaholic is annoying AF. There really aren't too many good metal themed youtubers though. The only guy I watch regularly is Ola Englund and Banger TV if the review interests me.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Rageaholic is annoying AF. There really aren't too many good metal themed youtubers though. The only guy I watch regularly is Ola Englund and Banger TV if the review interests me.
Can imagine most metal youtube to be about as terrible as gaming youtube.

Does InfidelAmsterdam still make stuff?

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks

Haha I'm not sure but that guy is total cringe, as is CountBlagorath or whatever he calls himself.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa

I don't mind the "Lost in Vegas" guys. They do reaction videos to songs and about half of the songs they choose are metal. Its kinda cool to see their progression as they knew nothing about metal when they started and from listening to it for their channel they have grown to appreciate it. Most of their reactions are to more popular stuff as that is what people recommend but they have reacted to Mayhem, Candlemass, Death, Mercyful Fate, NeO etc. When i have nothing better to do i go to their videos.

EDIT: They went to a Mastodon/Primus gig and gave their thoughts on that which was kind of interesting.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond

I like Ola, mostly about gear and 0 opinions. 9 times out of 10 I'll take his word on something gear related without trying it myself. I dropped the nearly $500 on the Horizon Apex almost entirely on his demo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back