Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
hahaha lost in vegas, been watching them since they had about 10k subs first video i watched was their reaction to enter sandman a long, long time ago...
Nice! I found them probably a year ago after a band i like on Facebook posted a reaction to one of their own songs. I think it was NeO but i cant remember for certain :think: They are pretty entertaining and its good that they back up the whole 'free thinkers' mentality that they spruik. As i mentioned, i think its pretty cool to watch their progression. I particularly enjoyed the first time they reacted to Gojira (they chose 'Stranded')

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
Nice! I found them probably a year ago after a band i like on Facebook posted a reaction to one of their own songs. I think it was NeO but i cant remember for certain :think: They are pretty entertaining and its good that they back up the whole 'free thinkers' mentality that they spruik. As i mentioned, i think its pretty cool to watch their progression. I particularly enjoyed the first time they reacted to Gojira (they chose 'Stranded')
yeah they actually got me into gojira, infact the band you're thinking of is probably gojira, i know that they have promoted lost in vegas' reaction to the first song they reacted to on facebook, i think the song was The Heaviest Matter of The Universe

SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Not much YouTube content id rather watch less than song reaction videos. Or reaction videos generally.
Rick Beato 'what makes this song great' series is well, great.
Pretty mainstream taste overall (really enjoyed his breakdown of some AIC tracks), but his musical theory and production knowlledge is amazing

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Rick Beato 'what makes this song great' series is well, great.
Pretty mainstream taste overall (really enjoyed his breakdown of some AIC tracks), but his musical theory and production knowlledge is amazing

Love Rick, so knowledgeable with musical theory and a great ear.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
I reckon you might surprised how many people come out of the woodwork. All over 40s mind you.

Agree. Ross the Boss nearly filled the Croxton and that is a fair sized venue. In saying so, Manowar will be asking for too much money so it won't happen.

Back