Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

James Colorado when you have time please let me know what time Metal Church start. Couldn't find set times online. Assume 9.30pm.

Yep, 9:30-11.

The setlist is a little different to their last few gigs, and it was a lot of fun. They seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as the crowd. Badlands is EPIC live.

Yep, 9:30-11.

The setlist is a little different to their last few gigs, and it was a lot of fun. They seemed to be enjoying themselves as much as the crowd. Badlands is EPIC live.

Thanks. Looking forward to it. Hope Fake Healer still in the set.

I agree with Jason Takes Manhattan, cool premise but kinda sucked in the end. But Jason X is a gem in the series for me. Kinda like they threw out the rulebook and said "fu** it, lets do something crazy and cool", plus it had one of the best death scenes, hehe. The one where he freezes the girls face then smashes it off on the table.

Love the first 4 and don't mind 6 nor the most recent remake. The Burning, The New York Ripper, Just Before Dawn etc. Loved those sort of films as a kid though barely watch them anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh HELL YES!
A long wait is almost over, cannot wait for this (or the show in a couple of weeks)

Oh hell yes!

I was so happy they played 'And So Is Life' last time they toured here. Curious how the old lineup will sound playing these songs.

Strangely there's no Dismember on Spotify currently bar two songs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back