Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

No Solace usually send confirmation when stuff has been sent. Looks like I'll be just twiddling my thumbs for a few weeks hoping it all shows up.

Got a shipping confirmation email last time I ordered from No Solace, haven’t had anything as of yet, you received anything?

Got a shipping confirmation email last time I ordered from No Solace, haven’t had anything as of yet, you received anything?

Every other time I've received shipping confirmation too because it used to say that if you want a tracking number then to reply. This time all I have is the order confirmation. Haven't had any problems with No Solace in the past so I'll just wait a few weeks and see what happens. Mgla is on tour at the moment I think and I'm pretty sure one of their partners handles the orders. So maybe there is a bit of a hold up. I assume they're getting smashed with orders at the moment with the new album.

New Michael Schenker Fest album this month. Artwork is pretty amusing. The first album was pretty decent so looking forward to this.

Wish he would stop bitching about his brother stealing his image.

Saw Idle Hands are on the King Diamond bill. Weird pairing but two good acts.

Good bill IMO. What's odd is that the KD show in Boston clashes with the final Slayer show in Boston. North American problems I guess - the campaigners get KD tours so they can suck it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lik - Mass Funeral Evocation. Give it a listen Dee Snider - best Dismember clone in existence. Try the song Le Morte Homme. Even though I can pick the Dismember riffs, it's a belter.
holy s**t, you guys have been getting me more and more into death/black metal... that latter song is ******* sick

this whole exercises in futility album is an absolute belter as deathevo would say

Check out the Kriegsmaschine album "Apocalypticists". I have it on now. 110% dwwaino approved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back