Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yeah true.

That'll be interesting, thought some D666 shows in Oz were cancelled earlier this year because of complaints.

That's true. Cancelled because of pressure from those who insist on telling you how passionate they are about freedom of speech, and then try to ban anything that they disagree with. I do believe there are limits to freedom of speech/expression too, but in the absence of harm/inability to consent by an involved party, I'm not going to call for the proscription of a viewpoint I disagree with; it's my responsibility to accommodate the rest of the world through either fair debate of a contentious topic or ignoring it if by doing so none are harmed, rather than your responsibility to change to make the world my own safe space.

Frontschwein is brilliant.

How do you rate Marduk overall? I might be in the minority but the Legion stuff doesn't grab me. Plague Angel is my favourite album.

How do you rate Marduk overall? I might be in the minority but the Legion stuff doesn't grab me. Plague Angel is my favorite album.

One of my (current) favorite bands, but I did come a little late to the party. James Colorado is all over them. Mortuus can do no wrong imo. My fave BM vocalist by a mile. I really rate Frontschwein, Plague Angel & Serpent Sermon in particular. Similarly to you, I'm not a huge Legion-era fan but I do enjoy Nightwing. Prefer Those of the Unlight & Opus Nocturne over the Legion stuff.

Howdy mate, big snore fest for me. Sonically its sounds good but the songs just aren't there imo.

Hiya bro

i've got a feeling it's b material, to finish off their contract, and that they'll release another album quite quick for them, in a couple of years, which will be the real "new" Tool album

here's the new ride, well a year odd old now. With me being an arsehole parking in some real estate guys spot :D

IMG_7692.JPG

Hiya bro

i've got a feeling it's b material, to finish off their contract, and that they'll release another album quite quick for them, in a couple of years, which will be the real "new" Tool album

here's the new ride, well a year odd old now. With me being an arsehole parking in some real estate guys spot :D

View attachment 762111

Love the seats. Friend if mine got one of those final employee editions (Magnum ute) and has up on a hoist in her garage. Has all the factory/delivery stickers still on it etc. Mint. I left GM around 2012, based out of Shanghai for the last 3 of my 11 years at Holden. Loved my time there. Small world.

FYI a mate just bought a 911 and 'offered' his Macan GTS to me for $80k. Wife not up for it. Spewing.

Love the seats. Friend if mine got one of those final employee editions (Magnum ute) and has up on a hoist in her garage. Has all the factory/delivery stickers still on it etc. Mint. I left GM around 2012, based out of Shanghai for the last 3 of my 11 years at Holden. Loved my time there. Small world.

FYI a mate just bought a 911 and 'offered' his Macan GTS to me for $80k. Wife not up for it. Spewing.

What type of 911?

New Entrails is out. Will need to listen over lunch.

It'll be reliable for sure. Waiting for Utopia to get it in with the new Insomnium (probably be gay ;) ). Add those to the new Exhumed and Gatecreeper and I'm right to go.

Started growing my hair again. Not sure how long due to work environment but currently one month or so away from peak Dirty Harry action. Having to use some 'product' to keep it under control. Surprised how thick it is given I am 42.

Dunno, I will have to ask. They all look the same to me.

They did to me until I was behind one of the 911 GT editions on the Springvale Road freeway entrance and I saw it take off. This was fast. Speaking of cars I saw a Nissan GTR at the airport the other week. Been a few years since I'd seen one and it has sort of reignited my interest in getting one. Size and convenience factors though an issue as I am in the city most days of the week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They did to me until I was behind one of the 911 GT editions on the Springvale Road freeway entrance and I saw it take off. This was fast. Speaking of cars I saw a Nissan GTR at the airport the other week. Been a few years since I'd seen one and it has sort of reignited my interest in getting one. Size and convenience factors though an issue as I am in the city most days of the week.

For that coin, why don't you go a G63 or something? Size an issue?

Ha ha, I lasted 4 months. Good luck!

Moreorless started from a zero fade. Be about four months in and been to barber once to clean up neck hair. Dirty Harry stage to be followed by the Cliff Booth stage. Reckon when I get to the Joker stage the heat will be on.

For that coin, why don't you go a G63 or something? Size an issue?

That's a really good car but I don't need that size. See something like that and I wonder why companies design all those ugly SUV that infest the roads.

Last edited:
Started growing my hair again. Not sure how long due to work environment but currently one month or so away from peak Dirty Harry action. Having to use some 'product' to keep it under control. Surprised how thick it is given I am 42.

Good luck. I've got the full normie hair at the moment. Have a number 2 booked in for the weekend thankfully. I can't stand it and zero care if I ever start balding. That probably won't happen though, every has had a full crop of hair in my family. Noticed the greys accelerating though.

I went the short back and sides for the first time in 10 years. Probably the shortest it's been since high school. Absolutely no regrets - showering is so fast and no brushing and knots to worry about. Plus people tell me I'm really handsome, ha.

NP: Grave - Soulless

I went the short back and sides for the first time in 10 years. Probably the shortest it's been since high school. Absolutely no regrets - showering is so fast and no brushing and knots to worry about. Plus people tell me I'm really handsome, ha.

NP: Grave - Soulless

I haven't had my hair this long this century.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back