Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprisingly good crowd for Eyehategod tonight. Probably over 90% capacity with 5 minutes before they get on.

Last time they were here, Dark Funeral were on the same night, so probably contributed to the small crowd then. Of course I was able to go to both (Dark Funeral were on late, by the time I got there after Eyehategod had finished, I was still able to catch a couple of the supports).

That's disappointing to hear, I'm enjoying their latest release. With the techy-type stuff i assume they were more interested in playing correctly.than putting on a good show?
Perhaps. Didn't find them that technical, but didn't pay much attention. Just average brutal Death stuff for me. Both others bands fit my taste so much better. Deströyer just feel so dangerous and alcohol fueled. Just had to love it and few other bands could make an impression playing next to them.

cc6749d89b965cccb3f4702aeb82bddb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Osmose and Memento Mori delivery day. Got new Cannabis Corpse on now. Don't really pay any attention to the gimmick, but the music is always solid.

Osmose were a ‘go-to’ label of choice during the 90s for me. So much good stuff then and now. They’re selling the Marduk Germania t-shirts right now.

Anything juicy turn up?

Osmose were a ‘go-to’ label of choice during the 90s for me. So much good stuff then and now. They’re selling the Marduk Germania t-shirts right now.

Anything juicy turn up?

Some collection holes from MGLA and 1349, new Teitanblood, new Denial of God (only Osmose release I ordered), new Ectoplasma (listened this morning - ripping Greek death metal), new Vultur and new Carcinoid. Yeah saw that shirt and the Enslaved reprint. Osmose definitely one of the classic 90s labels and the mailorder is going strong - think Herve lives off the old classics though as releases and band signings aren't what they once were by a fair margin. Think Impaled Nazarene the last of the old guard. Apparently they will have a new album next year. One of my favourites. Speaking of favourites and new albums, Macabre will have one next year too according to a flyer I got for this year's Holiday of Horror.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back