Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Giving Blood Incantation a spin.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Looking forward to getting it on cd. I like Blood Incantation but think "the hype" can be a bit much. This also extends to another band I enjoy, Tomb Mold.

Looking forward to getting it on cd. I like Blood Incantation but think "the hype" can be a bit much. This also extends to another band I enjoy, Tomb Mold.

I agree. BI are good, solid old school DM. I wouldn't go as far as to call them saviours or anything but there's definitely a necessity for bands that do what they do and do it well. Outre Tombe is another one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, 32 celcius is tough going apparently...

What's a typical summer in Edinburgh? Imagine if they had to play in Aus during a typical 35-40C summer's day. Mgla played here during a February on an evening that was about 35 during the day from memory. I remember thinking at the time that they possibly didn't plan it too well considering what they had to wear.

Not certain,but i think pharr?
Music good, vox 50/50. Fyi there are other tracks from first 2 albums recorded as part of this session.

Yeah it’s not Pharr. He co-wrote it but this isn’t him. He’s my fav Annihilator vocalist by a mile. There’s a whole bonus disc of re-recorded tracks. It’s Padden. Never liked him.

I’m glad you posted it though, I had no idea about this bonus disc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back