Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
81583783_2673405112743816_7466216077572177920_n.jpg

how come you didnt pull the trigger earlier?

Didn't expect it to sellout. Previous three times were the Prince Bandroom, Corner Hotel and Espy, so all smaller venues.

SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon

Damn, heavy!

One for the metallica fans...
This guy has remixed and remastered a bunch of mainly metallica tunes, and they sound fantastic - generally better than the official remasters.

Stuff from Death Magnetic sounds MUCH better (he joked that it was recorded with a potato so hard to make sound good haha)

He's also done a few slayer songs, megadeth, death, mastodon and cannibal corpse (hammer smashed face sounds awesome!!!)

SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Had to add this one... have listened to this song millions of times, but never really heard some of the cool stuff cliff burton was doing. Tasty!

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton

Damn, heavy!

One for the metallica fans...
This guy has remixed and remastered a bunch of mainly metallica tunes, and they sound fantastic - generally better than the official remasters.

Stuff from Death Magnetic sounds MUCH better (he joked that it was recorded with a potato so hard to make sound good haha)

He's also done a few slayer songs, megadeth, death, mastodon and cannibal corpse (hammer smashed face sounds awesome!!!)

seen these before, the guy who does them is really bloody good at it

Sad to read that Neil Peart has died.

First heard them in 1979 when a school mate from Manchester handed me a Rush album,I was a Rush freak for life after that and a prog rock fan.

R.I.P. Neil “the professor” Peart.

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
First heard them in 1979 when a school mate from Manchester handed me a Rush album,I was a Rush freak for life after that and a prog rock fan.

R.I.P. Neil “the professor” Peart.
Oh, I missed that. Was wondering about people talking about Rush without Peart on another forum.

RIP.

Back