Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

how come you didnt pull the trigger earlier?

Didn't expect it to sellout. Previous three times were the Prince Bandroom, Corner Hotel and Espy, so all smaller venues.

Damn, heavy!

One for the metallica fans...
This guy has remixed and remastered a bunch of mainly metallica tunes, and they sound fantastic - generally better than the official remasters.

Stuff from Death Magnetic sounds MUCH better (he joked that it was recorded with a potato so hard to make sound good haha)

He's also done a few slayer songs, megadeth, death, mastodon and cannibal corpse (hammer smashed face sounds awesome!!!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to add this one... have listened to this song millions of times, but never really heard some of the cool stuff cliff burton was doing. Tasty!

Damn, heavy!

One for the metallica fans...
This guy has remixed and remastered a bunch of mainly metallica tunes, and they sound fantastic - generally better than the official remasters.

Stuff from Death Magnetic sounds MUCH better (he joked that it was recorded with a potato so hard to make sound good haha)

He's also done a few slayer songs, megadeth, death, mastodon and cannibal corpse (hammer smashed face sounds awesome!!!)

seen these before, the guy who does them is really bloody good at it

Sad to read that Neil Peart has died.

First heard them in 1979 when a school mate from Manchester handed me a Rush album,I was a Rush freak for life after that and a prog rock fan.

R.I.P. Neil “the professor” Peart.

38df2a65dac0e5af2de20a219d547873.jpg

Didn’t even know there was an Accept cover band around.... interesting.

First heard them in 1979 when a school mate from Manchester handed me a Rush album,I was a Rush freak for life after that and a prog rock fan.

R.I.P. Neil “the professor” Peart.
Oh, I missed that. Was wondering about people talking about Rush without Peart on another forum.

RIP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back