Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of Sodom - Code Red at dinner. Now got some bible bashing music on. Temple of Blood. Awesome musos - just tune out with the lyrics (can sit it in the naughty cd corner with Incubus, Vengeance Rising and Stryper). Album is on Spotify Dee Snider give it a listen.

Not metal, but it has popped up in my youtube suggestions.

Andrew Dice Clay - Filth.

I don't know what to say, there's no way someone could get away with that these days.

Really interesting interview. Proscriptor is in Zemial now. I had no idea.

Sydney show tonight, looking forwatd to it

Got a friend going. Told her to report back on the shirts. Hopefully not standard cheap tour ones - be nice if they have brought some from the USA. I have a COD shirt and the pile of skulls longsleeve, but both are too large for me these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney show tonight, looking forwatd to it
Got a friend going. Told her to report back on the shirts. Hopefully not standard cheap tour ones - be nice if they have brought some from the USA. I have a COD shirt and the pile of skulls longsleeve, but both are too large for me these days.
and??
going by fb comments on the event page, seems like it was fantastic.

and??

They have the COD tour shirt, the pile of skulls longsleeve, SWR shirts (and hoods?) and one other logo design. They have brought some of the items they sell through their website from what I can see.

and??
Great show, and wormrot were really good too. Best crowd reaction ive seen in sydney for awhile too. 'Find the arise' went off, and the band looked like they were really enjoying the crowd activity.
Didnt really get a chance to check out the merch - LOTS of people buying so if you're keen id get there early.

Only (very minor) gripe was donald tardy overplaying the speed transitions in songs - slight pauses before the slow/grindy bits for emphasis etc. Keeps things 'live/loose', but not in every single song please! Yes, i am very picky ha.

Drummer for wormrot was great, some very tasty blast variations

Obituary were pretty good. Had a real theatre goer next to me (2nd row lead side). Filmed first ten minutes of set on phone and then stood there for remainder of main set not moving. At least he ****ed off before the encore. As expected they played around with the timing of some songs and it looked like they really enjoyed the show. A lot of dope whifting from backstage. I got there around 9pm and the only tour shirts available were medium and small sized. Melbourne fat campaigners missed the boat. Haha. Off home to sleep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back