Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

How fast did you pick up Japanese, considering it is pretty far removed from English? There is pretty considerable motivation here, so trying to get an idea how quickly as humanly possible it is to go from zero to not bad in another language. Up until about 12 months ago I would have only needed a travelers level of understanding, but they overhauled it, making it tougher for non Italian descendants even if their spouse has a passport. I guess it is in response to the wave of migrants from Africa and the middle east they have had recently. I understand and respect that though.
I've been trying to improve my German lately, took it as an elective in high school, I've mainly been using the google translate function.. You just type in whatever word or sentence you're thinking of.

Went to tennis yesterday and didn't see a game. Stayed in city and didn't go to work due to over indulgence. Bottle of sake and Rhapsody's 'Dawn of Victory' now. February soon and will resume normal diet. May still include Rhapsody.

Went to tennis yesterday and didn't see a game. Stayed in city and didn't go to work due to over indulgence. Bottle of sake and Rhapsody's 'Dawn of Victory' now. February soon and will resume normal diet. May still include Rhapsody.

Ha ha - hilarious. FebFast says ‘hi’. Easier to give up Rhapsody if you ask me.

Last edited:
Walked up the stairs this morning after early gym to a whole lot of shouting coming from the en-suite (we have a massive shower...takes 6 people so I was a little concerned as to wtf was going on in there if you know what I mean...), walked in thinking their was an argument or something dodgy only to find the boy on his own, covered in shampoo belting out the lyrics to Quiet Riot's 'Metal Health'. Ha ha. Little champ.

NP: WOLF: The Black Flame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20200130-093202_Instagram.jpg

Good news under the circumstances.

Haven’t been a fan of the last couple of Testament albums but gotta say this new track (Night of the Witch) delivers big time. Some solid riffs (head down, bum up) coming out of the solo.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back